WHERE ARE ALL THE BUSHY KITTIES?

It seems nowadays that the vast majority of providers have shaved kitties. While I have absolutely no problem with that, some times I yearn for the days of picking up a hot girl and finding she has a very hairy or bushy kitty. I really enjoy working my tongue through the vast jungle to find my treasure deep within. Are there any providers in OKC or who travel through OKC that have tasty bushy kitties for me to dine on? If so hit me up with a message and let's get together. Anyone else out there like furry kitties?
Just missed me, babe! I was planning to come to OKC but Tulsa and Dallas both gobbled me up.

Maybe if OKC learns how to book me in advance next time like Tulsa and Dallas do, I will actually make it there next time.
I have yet to visit OKC, but I do bring my furry kitty with me wherever I go

~Mme X~
Over here!
full bush in austin texas here.
I am all natural, but just not a lot of hair.
some bushy eye candy from Lena Duvall & I!

• anupk
  • 03-09-2015, 02:46 PM
I love bush too!!!! Yummy

Any bush ins St Louis?
What a great thread and funny how times change; I"m 51 so some of my first sexual experiences go back to the late 70's and early 80's. So the full bush reminds me of my youth, being in college, or young dumb and full of cum as they say. A big thank you to the ladies providing this tasty treat and keeping us old guys young.
Really like when this topic comes up! The best parts is when the ladies don't just say it, but show it. You ladies are just so sexy. Was bored and checking out the pictures and came across this one:http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=220156. Meet Miss Melissa of Dallas!
Thanks girls! Any more?
Zoey, are you ever coming to KC? I saw your preview videos and

I really hope to meet you one day
I love natural women also. Just missed a session with Zoey due to a personal issue that came up...She seems about perfect to me in attitude and looks. Maybe more of you girls could save money on the baby waxing and go natural.