The Mature Provider

Judging by the number of the more mature ladies on here. I have to say there must be great demand. The 40+ provider is what I seek, as I browse the showcases I am in awe of the beautiful ladies out there. Chime in if anyone feels this way and tell some of your favorites and wants. Mine so far are Dallasrain and Bamacammie both are Damn hot.
Alexiareign is kind of new to our area but one of the sexiest ladies on here now I think 40`s
Judging by the number of the more mature ladies on here. I have to say there must be great demand. The 40+ provider is what I seek, as I browse the showcases I am in awe of the beautiful ladies out there. Chime in if anyone feels this way and tell some of your favorites and wants. Mine so far are Dallasrain and Bamacammie both are Damn hot. Originally Posted by betheavy2004
Nice thread! I love hooking up with older women to they are super seductive
sexxii you are in Texas goodness at all the ladies there too many to mention.
I prefer the mature lady, I always have. Something much more stable and poised about the mature woman that I appreciate. My ATF, the lovely Sandra Dee, recently turned 50 years old - although you'd never know by looking at her....sigh....

http://sensualsandra.com/
https://www.preferred411.com/P57975
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44165
I will soon be 47 in a few days... I love my maturity and age. The best part is people say I don't look 46/7
Happy early birthday Melissa wish I could get to NOLA.
I guess you could say I'm mature. I am well past the 1/2 century mark in age, and am a GILF in the true sense of the word.
Great thread betheavy2004, you should visit Houston lots of great ladies here. :)

~
I have always sought out ladies aged 40+, both here and in the RW, for many reasons, not the least of which is that a woman typically reaches her sexual peak around age 40. Here in the hobby, older women who are still active providers usually do so for three reasons:

(1) They like it.
(2) They know that they're very good at it.
(3) It is a comfortable, commitment-free lifestyle.

As a Client I prefer them because their TCB is so much better than a young girl, they've left their drama behind them years ago, and they're much more comfortable and relaxed and they've honed their BCD skills to a fine edge.

All of my Eternal Rotation ladies are over 40, and one of the most amazing ladies I've ever seen (and I've seen her many times) is Phoenix Skye from Dallas, who turned 65 last year. An absolute sexual fireball.

Older women rock!!!
You hit the nail on the head.
I happen to be one of those mature ladies as well. I love what I do and been told I'm good at it. I will be 50 in July and libido is off the charts at times. ;-)
I have seen all ages. My best sessions have been with ladies 40 plus. Their experience and willingness to express themselves sexually makes them superior in my book.
I have always sought out ladies aged 40+, both here and in the RW, for many reasons, not the least of which is that a woman typically reaches her sexual peak around age 40. Here in the hobby, older women who are still active providers usually do so for three reasons:

(1) They like it.
(2) They know that they're very good at it.
(3) It is a comfortable, commitment-free lifestyle.

As a Client I prefer them because their TCB is so much better than a young girl, they've left their drama behind them years ago, and they're much more comfortable and relaxed and they've honed their BCD skills to a fine edge.

All of my Eternal Rotation ladies are over 40, and one of the most amazing ladies I've ever seen (and I've seen her many times) is Phoenix Skye from Dallas, who turned 65 last year. An absolute sexual fireball.

Older women rock!!! Originally Posted by PDid
Pdid thank you so much for the mention I agree with you I love what I do I also like the adventure I am never bored.
Ditto all the above comments. And since I seek encounters where I connect with the person on many levels, I'm much more likely to have common life experiences and interests with the over 40 ladies. These ladies typically know their bodies better than the younger gals, are better at teaching me how to please them, and are more likely to want to receive pleasure as well as giving pleasure.

Rock on ladies!!