When Im looking for a sub

There is all kind of submission. Being tied up and made to orgasm many times. Being humiliated in private or in public. Spanking until that ass is as red as an apple. Water sports, degradation etc. All are good fun. The one true thing that makes a good sub in my opinion is ability to suck cock. If you cannot do that you are worthless and the above activities are null and void because one is a lousy cock sucker. So for me I will now approach things a little different. I will get to know sluts on here and when we agree to meet in person things will go a little different. I will have the slave strip to her panties. I love looking at panties. I will then have her approach me. I will slide the panties to the side and slide in a finger or 2 feeling the warmth and wetness. I will push in and out a few times to see how wet and tight she is. I will then pull my fingers out. While they are still wet and glistening from her wetness and I will present them to her. I will say pretend this is my cock and suck it like you want it. If you get me hard you can have the real thing. You will get me off and not swallow the load but hold it on your tongue and show it to me. Now time to swallow. If she passes this test then we can move forward with other activities. If not, she is just worthless to me and we need not waste each other’s time.
So how's this working out for ya?

In "my" D/s world it takes quite some time and a huge level of trust to get where you seem to want to be . . . IJS
as you say there are all kinds and levels of submission. we all have kinks, likes, and dislikes.

hope ur method finds u what u seek, I have a different approach
as you say there are all kinds and levels of submission. we all have kinks, likes, and dislikes.

hope ur method finds u what u seek, I have a different approach Originally Posted by bule84

Why am I so intrigued by this statement?
Is this a drunk posting OP? Either you've been drinking or I'm stoned but I can't tell which atm. Lol

~ Stoney Crook
Why am I so intrigued by this statement? Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Maybe we should talk
Is this a drunk posting OP? Either you've been drinking or I'm stoned but I can't tell which atm. Lol

~ Stoney Crook Originally Posted by Thinkinwithmydick
Stoney Crook.... That's original. Lmao
It seems the saying is true that now two Dom's are alike and WALDT.

Hope your approach works for you.

I prefer a sub to earn access to my Dom side.