Interested in water sports...

So my question is do I approach a provider that I want to see in regards to my request or search out a lady that only specializes in fetishes?
  • Sandy
  • 04-10-2015, 11:36 PM
It never hurts to ask in a round about way, like are you open to the idea?
I'm very much into giving golden showers / water sports. I enjoy to squat on a man"s face all the time.
WAM and Showers are some of my favorites too. It wouldn't hurt to ask nicely. You might be surprised to find that there are many providers who enjoy giving a shower.
So guys come and enjoy one of my Golden showers. I drink a lot of water for yall
  • tzv13
  • 04-13-2015, 03:04 PM
So guys come and enjoy one of my Golden showers. I drink a lot of water for yall Originally Posted by Selena51
Please don't come to Austin. I would be so broke if you did.
Well, that depends on you.

How curious are you?

Do you want to indulge with someone who loves doing it, or are you going to be satisfied with someone who is doing it because you requested (and they could take or leave it)?

To be honest, there are plenty of providers out there who get a thrill out of it. And there are plenty of providers who know how to stay radiantly hydrated so that their piss is just as sparkling as the rest of them.

You can't be sure that you have an enthusiast at your fingertips unless she's been a little proactive about communicating her own love of watersports.

For example, I include a screenshot of my newest video. They say Tori Valentine does a body good. Want a taste?

Please don't come to Austin. I would be so broke if you did. Originally Posted by tzv13

tzv13 believe it or not I'll be coming there soon.
Many will do it, few will kiss you afterwards.
  • anita
  • 04-14-2015, 11:01 PM
The water is clear over here, I mostly drink water ;-).

But yes, it doesn't hurt to ask.
  • tzv13
  • 04-16-2015, 01:18 AM
tzv13 believe it or not I'll be coming there soon. Originally Posted by Selena51
OMG!

How curious are you?

Do you want to indulge with someone who loves doing it, or are you going to be satisfied with someone who is doing it because you requested (and they could take or leave it)?

To be honest, there are plenty of providers out there who get a thrill out of it. And there are plenty of providers who know how to stay radiantly hydrated so that their piss is just as sparkling as the rest of them.

You can't be sure that you have an enthusiast at your fingertips unless she's been a little proactive about communicating her own love of watersports.

For example, I include a screenshot of my newest video. They say Tori Valentine does a body good. Want a taste?

Originally Posted by ToriValentine

God I would live to drink miss valentine by the gallon!
omg Tori, I sooooooo want to drink your golden nectar. Please come to OKC. I'm so thirsty.

How curious are you?

Originally Posted by ToriValentine

omgthisisafantasticpicture
Would love to taste you Selena51