How do I find a good Dom?

Hi Ya'll,

A friend advised that I would make a good submissive for the right guy. Yes, the right guy. that's key. I'm generally pretty dom, mostly cause I'm creative and intuitive. But I definitely want to please, and scream on a cock, and be tossed around, and be rewarded for being a good girl. I don't know if you call that real dom or fake dom, but I want i to end when we're not in session. My first day on ECCIE some sick guy wanting to put me on a very short energetic leash, promised me the world.. but I'm like eehhhh ... even energy exchange... How can I find this?
Apparently a lot of things that I like are considered fetish.. I don't have a problem workshiping someone's bottom if it's clean.. I like to worship anything you're into as long as it's clean. soo am I in the right place? Where ought I be looking please?

Hugs and kissies
I'll just PM you if you don't mind. There are ways to find him/them.
Find a man you're comfortable with and who turns your net hers to boiling putty, however you find him, show him a couple of your favorite scenes from sexuallybroken and ask if he can do that. The very next expression on his face will answer if you've found a bully for the bedroom, or kitchen, or garage for however long the donation or relationship or fling lasts.
It doesn't work like that...

Dominants are natural predators, we are...

We sniff you out, come after you, but you must show complacency ...in other words, show how badly you need one

Only a truly submissive woman knows the helpless damsel in distress ways ... ...works like a charm

Air of innocence, darling