DEVIANT HITS DALLAS--LOOKING FOR TEASE AND DENIAL

After many schedule changes I'm finally here. Looking for massive, pse/mild bdsm tease and denial session.

Me in bondage...Being sucked, licked, slowly and slickly jacked, taint teased, etc...brought to edge numerous times before allowed to let 'er rip! I can return many favors..lol

Love slutty outfits and fetish wear....I have some kinky stuff to wear too if you like a man in hoods, masks, boots or gloves..etc. I love to please as well. Love the kink. This could be an extended session. Brought my fetish bag.

PM me if interested . I am on 411 under a different handle....will give you the information there.

Thanks all! ( BTW, already posted in ISO as well).
wow no takers.
adios dfw!
When you get to NOLA. we'll see....
+1 live outside DFW. retired and have everyday off
  • RoxyG
  • 05-01-2015, 08:38 AM
You should have came to Houston
Oh I wish you were in Austin… You sound like fun. Hope you find everything you are seeking.
Lindsey Lacey!!!!
Me in bondage...Being sucked, licked, slowly and slickly jacked, taint teased, etc...brought to edge numerous times before allowed to let 'er rip! I can return many favors..lol Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
plus ruined orgasms, forced to choose between eating own cum or *light* ball busting if cum before allowed... now that's a dream session...