Cam on other sites...

I found my cam and have been playing on another site.

Do the girls on here like to cam?
Do hobby guys ever like to be on cam or like to watch girls on cam?

I think it would be really hot to tease the guys first...like showing them topless teasers before they come by.

What do you think?
I think it's an interesting idea, though after reading your showcase it seems that you only see a very few, local clients anyway. Aren't most of these guys regulars and already know what to expect? I would have probably taken advantage of your cam if I thought that I could actually meet you on one of my trips to Dallas, but not being local seems to disqualify me anyway.
I think it's an interesting idea, though after reading your showcase it seems that you only see a very few, local clients anyway. Aren't most of these guys regulars and already know what to expect? I would have probably taken advantage of your cam if I thought that I could actually meet you on one of my trips to Dallas, but not being local seems to disqualify me anyway. Originally Posted by justabloke
I am extremely selective.
I do see men who travel.
Thank you
I love playing on cam. I have a friend that we have a profile on AFF just for caming...we broadcast when playing so anyone on there can watch, it is a blast. We have had several hundred people watching at once before. usually lots of rope and toys being used, so should be a good show if u like watching....I am more into exhibitionism they have a pretty active cam area on there
I watch cam girls as much as I play in person.
I guess the thought of others watching is hot but the need for annimity is critical. I am a huge vouyer. That said doing is much more fun than just watching but watching and doing is the best.
Nice ad
Nice ad Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Ya know ... this thread is probably more of a threAD ... but it's fine. I don't consider this to be an ad. She doesn't have contact information. Or even suggests that she charges.

The topic is completely fine for now.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Ya know ... this thread is probably more of a threAD ... but it's fine. I don't consider this to be an ad. She doesn't have contact information. Or even suggests that she charges.

The topic is completely fine for now.

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thank you, Elisabeth♥
I swear to God. This is NOT an ad.
Many men like to be watched.
There is a whole community of both men and women who like to watch and be watched.
Thank you, Elisabeth, for seeing it for what it is.
Quite an erotic idea!

I have enjoyed some cam but found it lacking exactly what you are asking - the chance to move from cam to real life .

I would encourage you to give it a try - I suspect you will be pleasantly surprised .

I'm sure there's are clientele that would also enjoy being watched - even donning mask/hood if they do not want to be recognized