My 1st TS Experience

OK here it is... I went down to Key West 1st part of December, little vacation for myself. I am sitting in the Capt. Tonys bar fending off all the drunk guys, I'm on vacation damn. Anyways this very attractive older woman sits at the bar next to me, she? is a call girl (call ts) Im so dumb and maybe a little drunk that I cant tell she is a TS, so she tells me she is a call girl, and I say so am I!!!! We start talking comparing notes etc. I am finding myself attracted to this woman. Now I have had a few 3 somes with other girls but obviously no attraction exists. Well her I am with this woman who is gorgeous and her melons are lucious. A few more drinks and she kisses me we walk down Duval and she says hey go into the bathroom in the next bar I go in and she lets me feel her manhood. Hell to make a long story short I made it with a TS. He/She only had about 7 inches tops but wowzer what an experience. Im still shaking my head on this one. WTF!!!!
Prissy Patty, wow, wow, wow. What an awesome story!! You could have made a fortune in selling ring side seats to that main event... So glad you are having a memorable Florida vacation.

Side question: "only had about 7 inches".... umm....
Maybe 6 I didn't measure it. Guess I shouldn't had said only! Lol
Oh BTW, I think I spent more money than I made, you guys need to have some bars like Nola. LOL
Hubba. Bubba you need to write a book! Damn!
Very interesting! Unfortunately after several minutes of attempting to visualize this in my shoes ... I can't seem to imagine it! Lol! Talk about an awkward moment
I had a TS that was on the board txt me wanting to get with me and when I say he had a big package it was pretty big.. But that was a experience that I had to pass on.. He had said he really like chocolate women..
I've always wanted to experience a TS. Way to go! I think they are all beautiful women, I mean chicks with dicks where can you go wrong they have everything I like all rolled up in one package! It's awesome that you had such a good time with her. Hot melons and 7in fully functional? I'd melt if I ever got to be with a lady like that