Soooo....good to be submissive ....

Just wanted to say it is so so so so good to be submissive ...either with the right partner ...or the right client . I hope all of you find the safe/ healthy kink...you are looking for . That is- if you are looking . Now-Just for kicks - I'm going to try the opposite end of the spectrum . Learning is important . I have a good friend who wants me to practice some Sensual Domme....stuff on him . It's a bit of a stretch for me . I'm not so much of a switch or talented switch as some of you out there. But . But! I need to spank someone hard . HARD!!!!! LOL. HAVE A SUPER DELICIOUS WEEKEND . LOVE ~ Silly Naughty confused~Jill.
maybe the next time I get up that way...
it is always good to switch even if it is briefly, it gives u insight into the mind of the other side. I think this especially if u r normally Dom. A sub switching can be effective - if u r comfortable with it. But you know he is sub, so give it a try, im sure he will like it
I consider myselff a sensual mistress of pleasure/....I lean more to my dominant side in my sessions

BUT when I do my mmf & mfm sessions,I will sometimes switch it up and be the lil slut and tend to be more submissive...
Ooooooohhh- Dallas Rain. . . SEXY. SEXY. SEXY !!!!!
I COULD LEARN A LOT FROM YOU !!!!
Ooooooohhh- Dallas Rain. . . SEXY. SEXY. SEXY !!!!!
I COULD LEARN A LOT FROM YOU !!!! Originally Posted by Naughty Jill