Anybody tried yet Berry at HDS studio?

Anybody tried yet Berry at HDS studio? I like her boobs in the pics.
Her pics are familiar. Likely been to dallas before under different name.
I miss EJ and Mila. All the new ones recently have been mediocre for me.
I miss EJ and Mila. All the new ones recently have been mediocre for me. Originally Posted by snowman80
Agreed. I miss Amy she was amazing!!! Seems that HDS has just been going downhill the past 3-4 years. Does anybody have a recommendation of a current studio?
I saw her a couple years ago when she went by "Jessi". She was with asianstars when they were in farmers branch. Pics are fairly accurate and would say she looks a bit older.
Jessi! That's it. Also, Amy was the best. Heard she retired
EJ, Tiara, Jane, Claire(Chloe), YuNa, original IU, although not a big fan of Jessica K (aka. Mila/milla) - so many good ones in the original KDreamSelect, I even wrote many great Reviews for that studio.

Yes it had gone downhill in past 3-4 years - mainly because of shitty Booker who was not helpful and belittling condescending ungrateful f***ing Biatch.

Management should fix this, bookers in Agencies are friendly and can answer Questions for trusted clients, why can’t HDS ?
And yet the OP asked about Berry not a hijack about who all of you miss.
And yet the OP asked about Berry not a hijack about who all of you miss. Originally Posted by marvel21
Which berry do you want, asshole?
Strawberry, raspberry, blackberry?

So 3 people had answered the OP above - BeeGee, Claudius, Mrplink. Read again.

HDS is berry berry bad, only idiots will go visit, that’s also well known answer!
Veloztec, much respect from an old timer. But as long as they still have Tiffany they will continue to get my custom. Stay hard, dude.

Yes it had gone downhill in past 3-4 years - mainly because of shitty Booker who was not helpful and belittling condescending ungrateful f***ing Biatch.

Management should fix this, bookers in Agencies are friendly and can answer Questions for trusted clients, why can’t HDS ? Originally Posted by veloztec
The old HDS booker died something like a year ago, if I understood what I was told once after a visit, around that time. I found the new one is better, all business , no small talk texts with emojis as the booker's at other agencies, but still ok.
Veloztec, much respect from an old timer. But as long as they still have Tiffany they will continue to get my custom. Stay hard, dude. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Hahaha yes White Tiger, same respect here to you.

Tiffany was awesome too, I chatted with her in sessions and she came from New York. Some misunderstood her NY “style”, but she was very kind and sexy - great CIM and TUMA
The old HDS booker died something like a year ago, if I understood what I was told once after a visit, around that time. I found the new one is better, all business , no small talk texts with emojis as the booker's at other agencies, but still ok. Originally Posted by Cookie.Monster
Thanks for the info Cookie Monster.

That asshole in HDS still blocked me though hahahah…
And to think I spent Hours and Hours helping them with kind Reviews and many good words answering PM’s from others when they were the ONLY K agency in town, made me boiled 😅
Wait until you see the pics on their new talent Sooah
Sia and many others. Good memories.