Which ad sites are the ladies preferring these days?

I know there are other threads asking a similar question, but since I couldn’t locate one on the first two pages of Dallas Coed I thought I’d start a new one to ask the ladies (primarily) this question: which ad sites are you finding all around (price, ease of use, hits, etc.) are the best for you?

I check P411 regularly, and have seen some pick up in activity but not overwhelming. RubMD has stolen most of RubRatings old business, but I don’t see a lot of OH2/Eccie ladies advertising there who weren’t already using RR.

Tryst.link seems to be getting a lot more attention, with more ads (at least near me) in the last several weeks. I’m checking it out pretty regularly now.

I know Twitter gets mentioned, but I don’t consider it an ad site. I’ve not found it to be useful at all for that purpose, but maybe ladies really are picking up a lot of new clients that way…I’ve just not been one of them.
Tryst is great if you are a local-- if you tour it can get a little spendy, but not horrible.
P411 is still the G.O.A.T.
Eros is still a thing-- and as always, there are always a few scammers there.
TER is great in my area-- but not so much in Texas.
I've heard some talk about Private Delights.
Tryst
P411
Private Delights ....
Sad about OH2
TinMan, do you recommend any for us ladies?
Tryst
P411
Private Delights ....
Sad about OH2
TinMan, do you recommend any for us ladies? Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I think y’all have a better feel for what works than I do. Like I said in my first post, I’ve seen more ladies trying out Tryst recently than anything else. Maybe I need to check out PD, too.

I agree with Grace that P411 is the gold standard. It is the only one mentioned where I feel I can take at face value that the lady is legitimate, and I wish more ladies would make an effort to join. I’ve offered to vouch for some in the past, once I’ve met them. The downside is the cost for most guys to maintain a membership.
Erotic Monkey is a good site also. I see a few ladies from here and OH2 on there.

Good thread topic.