$1000/hr. WTF?

Her target audience is likely not the "average" hobbyist. This would be like Volkswagen playing commercials for Bugatti to the masses.

For "regular" people like myself VW generated the Jetta .

Make no mistake there is a market out there for nearly every product/service and price point. Originally Posted by Mssppislm
At least someone here knows what they are talking about.
I've seen ladies from $100 - $400hr. I will say that the ladies from the $100-$250hr tend to be more high volume, limited menu, and Non GFE. I tend to gravitate towards the $250-$400hr because of the low volume, full menu, and a true GFE. They give you the illusion that your the only one that matters. Then again, I only do 2hr dates or longer.
Naomi. . . Hummm!! Don't you think I understand her market!!
that is the route we must take but its still better with a partner
To each their own Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I've been married for 40 years. Anything I get at home costs me a lot more than $1000 a pop! Originally Posted by biggeorge565
Ah yes, the cost of marriage. I can relate to that assessment. There are times though, it can be worth $1000. But when mine is on her game and willing to go that extra mile to reward me, her BBBJ is the most amazing ever experienced.
Here is another spin on the usual "No piece of azz is worth that" topic.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=215304&page=2
Don't get mad at her for asking 1000.00 an hour. Feel sorry for the fucking idiot that's paying it.
Don't get mad at her for asking 1000.00 an hour. Feel sorry for the fucking idiot that's paying it. Originally Posted by burkalini
Actually, you've got the right idea. It isn't about the pussy being worth $1000. It's about the ego of the guy who PAYS $1000 for it, thinking he's getting pussy that few others can afford.

True story: A stripper I had known for about 2 years finally took the plunge into providing. Low volume, UTR stuff. She was getting $300 from a few select clients from the club she worked. Then one day some asshat software mogul walks into the stripclub, gets some dances from her, and offers her $1000 to fuck him. Oh, and by the way (he says) he has some friends at his firm who also enjoy $1000 pussy.

So immediately all the $300 regulars are left out in the cold, because she makes as much fucking 3 guys at $1000 as she did fucking 10 guys at $300. Can I blame her? No, not really. I blame the asshat who THINKS he's getting exclusive $1000 pussy, but actually can't tell that he's overpaying for $300 pussy.

It's all about ego.
Actually, you've got the right idea. It isn't about the pussy being worth $1000. It's about the ego of the guy who PAYS $1000 for it, thinking he's getting pussy that few others can afford.

True story: A stripper I had known for about 2 years finally took the plunge into providing. Low volume, UTR stuff. She was getting $300 from a few select clients from the club she worked. Then one day some asshat software mogul walks into the stripclub, gets some dances from her, and offers her $1000 to fuck him. Oh, and by the way (he says) he has some friends at his firm who also enjoy $1000 pussy.

So immediately all the $300 regulars are left out in the cold, because she makes as much fucking 3 guys at $1000 as she did fucking 10 guys at $300. Can I blame her? No, not really. I blame the asshat who THINKS he's getting exclusive $1000 pussy, but actually can't tell that he's overpaying for $300 pussy.

It's all about ego. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Very well said, and many high end girls also have a lower priced persona lol. My so called high end persona is also a grand but it's for 2 hours. You would be surprised at the number of men who have paid ____ a grand, yet still want to see London for $400.

Marketing and ego drive this business.
Why is the title $1000 an hour/ WTF

Thats her business, and there are guys out there probably paying it. Heck she is not the only one charging it, i have seen other ads. Do we know what she doing during her sessions, nope. Again not my business.

Maybe she is gearing toward a different group of hobbyist. Its her business, who am I to question why her rates are so high for only one hour.
Why is the title $1000 an hour/ WTF

Thats her business, and there are guys out there probably paying it. Heck she is not the only one charging it, i have seen other ads. Do we know what she doing during her sessions, nope. Again not my business.

Maybe she is gearing toward a different group of hobbyist. Its her business, who am I to question why her rates are so high for only one hour. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I am quite sure if we could all get 5k we would be doing so lol. People put down what they don't understand. There is in fact a market for everything, including one for the TRULY rich clients.
$1,000 ! ? . Can't afford it. But that is no problem. In my area there are at least 3 that will pop me for $50. Call it a quickie or what ever - but for me it works.
I guess perception is the value. If you believe it's worth it I guess it is. My only advice is don't believe everything you hear
My house is worth X. Some asshat from California, who doesn't know the local market and doesn't care to educate himself, flies in and offer me 2X just to get the deal done quickly. Will I take it? Of course I will. Will my neighbors be happy that this has (artificially) inflated their property value? Of course they will be. Until the new tax bills roll in, showing a sale of a "comparable" property at 2X what it's really worth. That's (almost) a true story. The California asshat didn't buy my house, but he bought one down the street at well above asking price.

Back to my (other) true story. Would I pay $1000 for pussy I used to get for $300 before some ignorant asshat with a big ego came in and upset the market? Absolutely not. Am I unhappy that I'm not tapping that $300 pussy that's now an unaffordable (to me) $1000? Not really, cuz there's plenty of $300 (and less) pussy that's just as good. And am I sorry that the asshat is overpaying for $300 pussy? Not at all. It's his ego that needs stroking, not mine.

Markets are only as efficient as the information we have to work with. The guy didn't know he could have gotten the stripper for $300 instead of $1000. No big deal to him, but it fucked things up for a lot of other guys.