Seductrix4u's Hump Day Contest to win FREE ME!

So, since I like games, and winning, and fun, and being business savvy, this is my weekly contest where the first gent to give the correct answer IN THIS THREAD wins a FREE stop the clock session with me. My hope is that you'll have such a great time, you'll come back on your own dime to see me again!

Here's how it goes. I'll tell you the category. I'll give three clues. The first hobby boy who guesses the right answer wins!

One caveat--if you don't DATY, PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE GAME! ('Cuz I want to win, too!)

One other caveat--this contest is open to VERIFIABLE gents I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting who will write a review within TWO WEEKS of our date to share with the fellas so they know what WINNING really feels like! I promise to come up with some fun incentives soon for my pre-existing lovers!

CATEGORY: KC HISTORY

Clue 1: City Union Mission would not exist if not for her
Clue 2: There was a popular Plaza eatery in the 80s sporting her name
Clue 3: She ran an elegant bordello during the late 19th century (and noooo, bitches, it's NOT me!)

Ready, set, go! Good luck! ~ Candice
Annie Chambers
Annie Chambers Originally Posted by arealcooltime
And just like that, my gents who are still in dreamland, the early bird gets the worm! Or the WARM, as it were!

Annie Chambers was a well-known KC madam who had men eating out of her...hands. At the end of her life, she bequeathed her estate to the less fortunate for what is now known as the City Union Mission. She was a fascinating lady and well worth learning about!

All right, ARealGoodTime. Start eating your Wheaties and send me a PM to get your date to my Candi Box scheduled!

Catch you next week, fellas. I promise to post past the butt crack of dawn next time!

Kisses with no cooties ~ Candice