Ladies does it piss you off or do you just think its bull shit!

If your here any length of time you'll run into a post where a provider "brags" about how much she gets from her clients (regulars) but then you check her reviews and there is nothing there? No mention of these big pay offs. Maybe she doesn't need or want reviews?

Does this piss you off or do you think its just bull shit? Do you have the same thing happen to you? If so why don't you talk about it? No names or handles need to be mentioned but wouldn't everyone like to hear about the generous men in San Antonio? Or is it just bull shit?

I personally dont listen to or give a crap what other girls claim to make a week month day etc.
Hm... I don't remember seeing any of these posts... ??
Hm... I don't remember seeing any of these posts... ?? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
I bet you can find them. Your pretty smart cookie! Maybe your looking in all the wrong places?

Hey what do you call a guy who has shit on his mustache?
SKF Pause
A guy who is looking for love in all the wrong places!

If they're talking about it, you know it's complete bullshit!
Hm... I don't remember seeing any of these posts... ?? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Check out Karla.....
Hey, why is it providers that make the big bucks consistently, never have a car that works?
Hey, why is it hookers that make the big bucks consistently, never have a car that works? Originally Posted by noneofthisshit
FTFY

If they're talking about it, you know it's complete bullshit! Originally Posted by noneofthisshit
Interesting perspective!
So what happened to VIP Latin Barbie?

Still on P411 but not here....... hummmmmmm.

https://www.preferred411.com/P24441
Dammit SL I can't participate in trashing her!
Dammit SL I can't participate in trashing her! Originally Posted by Sloppy Seconds?
But you remember her and her gift bags... NO? LOL
Absolutely, eaten the chocolates, washed it down with premium water she is awesome.
Absolutely, eaten the chocolates, washed it down with premium water she is awesome. Originally Posted by Sloppy Seconds?
And yet I never see her post?
Hey you know what they say.... If I talk too much, put something in my mouth! How can they make money, if they're always talking?