Over it!

This is dragging on and becoming a major bore and annoying as shit.

Mr. Rick will be posting some pms later per an email he sent me so be on the lookout for that (drama starter to the max! )

I however am no longer responding to these fools. So I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! I will be enjoying it myself

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
It was fun while it lasted... entertainment for me really. But it's just pathetic now because some people *coughRICKcough* don't know how to just let shit go.

Anyways! Hope you have a great day Pdid
  • Laz
  • 11-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Have a good day then come back and keep SL and Whispers entertained. You have been the best at it. You are our version of a day care worker for the children.
Wait she passes out lollipops and ADD meds? Now that is a provider ...
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin Originally Posted by PDid
Got to love Geroge Carlin you have to wonder how he would have responded to a lot of this now that would have entertaining

You are our version of a day care worker for the children. Originally Posted by Laz
I'm good on that Laz.. I'd much rather deal with real children than grown babies
I'm good on that Laz.. I'd much rather deal with real children than grown babies Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Grown baby trolls?
LOL!

Good line, Laz.

Yeah. I just have to smile and roll my eyes.
OK Tracy I'll post up the events in chronological order.
I saw your thread here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=842474
At which point YOU PMed me and said that you would see me if I had refs, and that you would check with the girls.
Then you PMed me again later stating that a provider vouched for me, that you would see me incall.
After I replied that I would contact you on the 25th to set up an appt for the 3rd or 4th when I could get to SA.
You said good, that you liked appt set up in advance with no rush.

Then on the 25th like I said you got the email and ignored it, or as you say decided not to see me for some reason you can't remember. (Bad TCB is what it is).

So now the day of the desired appt has come and gone, and I've simply just put you on DNS list. As a timewaster.

3 or 4 days after that you are posting in this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=courtesy

So I contact you on p411 and call you on the irony of posting in a thread about courtesy as you have none.

Within a few minutes you post this bullshit in coed, without even replying and getting it worked out :
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=867742

Accusing me if threatening you, which never happened. You post up the last sentence of the PM leaving out all the stuff that makes you look bad.
Only to back peddle once confronted by others that indeed it is not a threat.
Pay attention to post #3 where you admit your TCB skills suck.

The fact is you're a little hothead who shoots off her mouth without thinking, your TCB skills are certainly less than desirable!
I pointed out to you that if your going to list your email as a way to contact you, we as guys are assuming that you actually read the things.
To which you changed your showcase to show your preference of contact.

Sorry I'm not one of these pussywhipped WK's, and I straight forward told you I thought your TCB was terrible!

So don't get on here all the time trying to make yourself look good, cause I will call a liar a liar every time they choose to do so.

Quit posting up your bullshit if you wish to be left alone. And you will be, as I've said I have no desire to see a timewasting provider.

Simple enough
Rick, I have a nice fat dildo that you can gladly shove up your ass and spin on.

I could care less about your "chronological list of events". Fuck off and get over it. I didn't see you and I won't see you know. Go cry about it somewhere else. Grown ass baby.
And that's how I really feel about it and won't be responding to your slow ass anymore.
That's what postwhores always say, I'm out, ooops I'm back in, no I'm out! lol
Already told you 24hrs after no response you were DNS so I wasn't asking.
Just admit you suck at scheduling and you're a huge GPS case!
[QUOTE=Laz;1054438798]Have a good day then come back and keep SL and Whispers entertained. You have been the best at it. You are our version of a day care worker for the children.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
But..
Fu*k them Tracy! Sorry, I knew your sweetness and playfulness was going to lead to them eventually really aggervate you. Sorry it happened, leave those jerks alone. You're still A+ In my book and everyone else's still Im sure
Keep that genuine niceness you have and carry on! Have a good Sunday night with that sexy ass
Rick, I have a nice fat dildo that you can gladly shove up your ass and spin on.
Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Be sure to charge an upcharge for that special service.

[QUOTE=Candi Staxx;1054446286]
Have a good day then come back and keep SL and Whispers entertained. You have been the best at it. You are our version of a day care worker for the children.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
But..
Fu*k them Tracy!
Originally Posted by Laz
Really Candi, you should not put that pressure on Tracy. SL and Whispers are well known lousy lays. Tracy should not have to work that hard.