URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=542843
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: Nice midtown incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, TUMA, TUHA, Toys, CG, Miss, K9, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long red hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunning red head girl with a great body. Nice pound-able ass, fair skin, man-made C's. Has a variety of tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
I found her to be a real
C
U
Next
Tuesday

A really ass hole with GPS.

Typical for mobile.,
Turd
Every
Day

Typical of you is much more likely....
I call it like I see it.
GPS doesn’t look good on any chick at that rate.

Unless your a white knight promoting the GPS.
OMGGGGG! If you can’t get along with Ginger, you need to stay home and lock the door! Or move to a nursing home in New York! She is one of the sweetest, most beautiful girls in the southeast! I had an amazing time with her, twice, and the second time , she was more accommodating than the first if that’s even possible! IMHO! I would totally disregard those negative comments and go see her! And I’m not a white knight promoting anybody or anything!!
I've seen well over 100 providers. I write many reviews, but do not post a ton. Ginger is easily in the top 5 of all the providers I've every seen. I've never white knighted any chicks. The only possible negative you could say about her is the rate. She is easy to talk to and fucking rocks in the bed! Don't know what else you guys are looking for. It's also very difficult to fine quality providers in Mobile.
What does GPS even mean, I am unfamiliar with the term...
Golden P... Symdrome
I agree with Neo 100%
I saw her ad on Tryst and her contact info was not through discreet referals. It's completely different than what it is in the original post. Should i be cautious?
I saw her ad on Tryst and her contact info was not through discreet referrals. It's completely different than what it is in the original post. Should i be cautious? Originally Posted by franklyterry12
Tryst stopped allowing agencies, so they had to get creative.
Tryst stopped allowing agencies, so they had to get creative. Originally Posted by irishgringo
Got it.... much appreciated.