Is P411 worth it?

Hello everyone. I am contemplating the p411 thing again. Is it really worth it? I don't completely understand as it says you need some references. I guess I don't understand how that part works. I have always been a spa person as you can see by my reviews but it really is time for me to start being more selective about who I see and who I give my money to. I guess I would rather know someone and maybe even establish a regular or two.

So I gues y question...is it worth it? How do you get the references? If I only want to find a couple regulars do I need to go through all this? I really just am looking to play and relax every couple weeks when I get paid. Just not sure on the right way to go to be safe.

Thanks for your advise.
It depends on your expectations.
Yes. It is really worth it. If you can one of the ladies recommend you ( after you can establish with her) you can try it free. I was able to get in and then hobbying is real easy. Good Luck
If you plan on traveling to different cities it is great. If you plan on trying to book with ladies that are touring in your city it is great. If you only plan on seeing a few ladies and can pass their screening and never get board you can save the cost for sessions with them.
Yes if you plan to see a lot of different ladies. If you just plan to see a few ladies then it probably is not.
yep
P411 is very convenient. It eliminates all the back and forth communication. Just send a appointment request and the provider replies back with a confirmation. That simple! I also like the fact that the ladies are verified, so i gives you piece of mind.
Yes.
...If I only want to find a couple regulars do I need to go through all this? I really just am looking to play and relax every couple weeks when I get paid. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Probably not...unless those "regulars" you eventually find don't work out.
i signed up for p411 and they called me at work, asked me the questions i set at signup. Didnt have any refs. Ive seen several girl and been to the latin agencies just by giving my p411 info or a pm on there. after getting a couple of oks it makes setting up appointments very easy
First, do you have any references at all? Spa girls will not pass as references with most.

If you only plan on seeing a couple of regulars, probably not worth your while ... You'll have to first get a couple of references and if that's all you need anyhow, why bother. If you have one reference, ask her to introduce you to a Provider friend of hers. Now you have two references. Much easier if the Providers know and trust each other.

For instance, Tracey Pitts introduced me to KaraLynn Kelley who introduced me to Stacey Morgan ....
P411 is the best thing I ever did. Once you are screened by P411, you are righteous and as you accumulate OK's from ladies, your credibility only increases. So here's the deal, you provide some information to P411 and they screen you - very discrete and private. Thereafter, you never have to share this information with some random provider; you are done. See a P411 lady, request an online OK, and unless you are a total jackass, you will be OK'd. In my opinion, this is MUCH safer than providing info directly to providers. I have found this service to be invaluable when traveling, but even here in Houston, it is super. I have NEVER had a bad experience with a P411 lady, so you get assurance of quality and discreteness. I've been to Las Vegas, Chicago, Minneapolis, Honolulu and other cities, and I have access to fantastic ladies with no hassle.

P411 separates serious hobbyists from amateurs...
Why do you guys keep trying to answer this question every time a newb asks it?
I think all the sites are worth it and useful and combined used as tools to help you decide on who you want to spend time with you.
It will help to get started and the menus are listed and who is newbie friendly or require basic + ok's. I travel and have no problem finding a good provider where I am at. I have seen ads in other places and the provider say they give priority to P411 clients.