Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: FBSM+
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black,just above shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, cute, curvy but fit
Recommendation: Yes
Had similar experience today at 2400 JT. Called from a few blocks away to see if anyone available right away and she said yes. Fairly cute girl, showed me to first room with just a hand wave. Laid down, she came in and gave a cursory overall light rub and then asked to flip. Like 2 minutes or less! Settled the tip, she went out and returned with a cover. No teasing at all just forced it on my half hard and started cbj. Another 30 seconds and she had me get up for standing doggie. Given my state of barely half arousal I suggested her on top but she said table too noisy. Finally settled on standing mish but between the rushing, too much lube and not much iop it wasn't going to happen. Got a quick finish hj. She said sorry so quick, I have another appointment waiting. Had not heard a thing. But then the other guy came down the hall pissed off for waiting and left. Sorry dude, had no idea you were there! Fifteen minutes and out the door, won't be going back.
Yeesh - good to know, though!
Had similar experience today at 2400 JT. Called from a few blocks away to see if anyone available right away and she said yes. Fairly cute girl, showed me to first room with just a hand wave. Laid down, she came in and gave a cursory overall light rub and then asked to flip. Like 2 minutes or less! Settled the tip, she went out and returned with a cover. No teasing at all just forced it on my half hard and started cbj. Another 30 seconds and she had me get up for standing doggie. Given my state of barely half arousal I suggested her on top but she said table too noisy. Finally settled on standing mish but between the rushing, too much lube and not much iop it wasn't going to happen. Got a quick finish hj. She said sorry so quick, I have another appointment waiting. Had not heard a thing. But then the other guy came down the hall pissed off for waiting and left. Sorry dude, had no idea you were there! Fifteen minutes and out the door, won't be going back. Originally Posted by xperienced1
When they rush the message I offer them 100, I’ve been to a lot of them and when they rush it they rush the other fun. Or just tell them no