What's going on?!

This is the first time I've been in this section. And there seems to be alot of people canceling their accounts. Reason for concern?
Gee don't think so, we have 20 new accounts for each canceled acct, do the math.
just asking a question, I thought this was the place to do that, don't get your panties in a twist sweetheart.
just asking a question, I thought this was the place to do that, don't get your panties in a twist sweetheart. Originally Posted by FC & CIM FAN

Touchy, touchy!
to get his tool in a wad and thus cause unnecessary touching.

Did I describe that right SP. By the way-killed a Cobra today. Not many can say that. He was a nasty SOB, but not for long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this place. Lotta open space and vast amounts of business!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, staff parties must be more "intimate" than I imagined! But shouldn't that be mentioned in "Another Realm"?
Don't fuck with the shooter. LOL

Torito
How does one prepare cobra? Is it best on an open fire or in a stew?
How does one prepare cobra? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Very carefully.

Torito
How does one prepare cobra? Is it best on an open fire or in a stew? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Seven ways according to my last travel report to Vietnam.
I have been feed the beating heart of a Cobra in the North of Thailand and had Cobra Liquor in Vietnam, that was almost 40 years ago and still here. It is is said to increase your verity, no comment and about SP FORGITABOUTIT
But does cobra really just taste like chicken?
eat more cobra?
The other white meat.
My question would be why SP is wearing panties and how the OP knew about them?
Just asking......