Am I Seeing Things?

I was just looking at a thread and noticed that where I thought there was a field for review counts under hobbyists' avatar I now see a link to "see my ECCIE reviews." I tried to follow a couple of the links, but just went to regular stats pages.

Well, I don't see that now... In fact there's nothing about review counts or a link or any reference to reviews at all.

I'm guessing the powers that be are rolling out a new feature?

~sweetness~
Sounds like the gods were playing with some new features. I know that this was one that was in the works.

Hope all is well.

PPE
Now there is nothing. I hope they go back to the simple review count. I'm into snap judgments, and I make them all the time based on a guy's review count.
In an email exchange with SPH I believe the intent was to give access to all provider reviews via that link. I would much prefer that to a hobbyist's reviews.
The review count means a few things to some folks. I hope it comes back in some form.
  • Txh64
  • 10-12-2010, 08:11 AM
I noticed this last night also and then it changed back to the review count. I figured something new was being tested.
  • TBONE
  • 10-12-2010, 08:13 AM
It'll be back for the guys in the same place it's always been.

T
The review count means a few things to some folks. I hope it comes back in some form. Originally Posted by cpi3000
I think is very important. It give credibility to a reviewer. If someone is a big talker but has no reviews, I tend not to give much credit...