FBI= Following Bidens Instructions

Not sure if this corrupt agency was ever legit. But recently they aren’t hiding in the closet. Blatantly showing all Americans just how corrupt and dishonest they really are. Just one of the alphabet agencies that need to be torn down.
Any evidence there slugger?
Just your opinion huh?
That's OK in a democracy.

The fbi is a federal or government dept..
It's gonna have good and bad actors like anything.
All these conspiracies must stop.
I trust in the fbi
Ruby Ridge, Waco, Richard Jewel , past corruption and gross negligence, J Edgar Hoover was the most powerful man in America because he had the players by the nutshell with his in depth folders on each and everyone of them. No conspiracy just facts you seemed or choose not to believe. Defund and dismantle this mafia style, oh wait they aren’t smart enough to be in mafia, bad example. Ow about the 3 stooges? Defund and dismantle this anti American bunch of clowns.
I stopped at ruby ridge! Tells me all I need to know. The fbi should follow a presidents requests
Yada yada yada, congress has oversight of the FBI although they are in the executive branch of government.

Your words,

The fbi should follow a presidents requests

They are follow his requests in the Hunter incident.

Thanks for confirming that FBI= Following Bidens Instuctions
Not sure if this corrupt agency was ever legit. But recently they aren’t hiding in the closet. Blatantly showing all Americans just how corrupt and dishonest they really are. Just one of the alphabet agencies that need to be torn down. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You might like this clip. Supposedly an ATF Agent goes to a guys house asking him about the Firearms he may own. Home owner asked to see his ID and Agent apparently refused so home owner calls local police the rest is history, lol. The second clip involves an FBI Agent it's pretty funny too.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T1kJ0RkbI0wl/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJaS4UFM14