Do you keep track of how many people you had sex with

I at 31 sadly seen lot more prostitutes than girlfriendd.
  • V31L
  • 06-02-2023, 10:08 AM
Prostitutes are better than gf cheaper too. Todays dating world is a joke with every women having an OF. I used to keep track but I lost count started hobbing in 2017 I know 100+
I am low-volume with partners both in the Real World and in the Hobby World.

RW is less than three total civi partners.

HW: In the 1990s Iwas active in the SW scene on South Main near the Med Center as it was on the way to and from work. I don't have a number, but I do recall several memorable quickie one shots in the car and a few in the hot sheet motels that used to be there.

Began seeing Indy providers after 2006 (don't ask me why then) and I can count five or so in the next six years.

After that I went to AMPs exclusively for a while, but infrequently. This was due to a change in life ways. Like the SE sessions, I have no number (it is low) but do recall several memorable sessions.

No real definitive body count.
Prostitutes are better than gf cheaper too. Todays dating world is a joke with every women having an OF. I used to keep track but I lost count started hobbing in 2017 I know 100+ Originally Posted by V31L
A TV personality doctor/life coach (Cn't recall just who) on a news show panel mentioned in passing that he was encountering very young men (20s) who were intentionally seeing providers and avoiding RW civi relationships due to the feminist activist shading of just what is consensual sex.
In my mind or actually had physical contact? Probably several hundred thousand or 80+.
Absolutely not.
Probably could figure it out kinda close, too bad ASPD an E.com are gone. Had quite a few on those sites.
I always appreciated the system crashes that wiped the database, setting the review counter to zero. Made me feel like a virgin again.
I used to keep track. Kept a photo of each girl. Then thought if I couldn't remember, then it wasn't worth keeping track. Just like figuring what I spent all these years. If I really knew, it would really blow my mind.
No...lol! I really hate how every single way of dividing a people has systemically permeated the very essence of what being human should be, instead, celebrated. Our world truly is as bass akwards as it could be. I've spent so much time working on my own mental fuckery that it gives me hope that 1) one day stuff like hobbying will be none of anyone else's damn business, and 2) we'll all find a partner that is our complimentary other piece so we can add some joy into each other's lives. Dating these days really is a shit show, ain't it?!
for fiscal and erotic reasons, i've kept track of who i've visited each year since i started back in 2001.
also to know who to revisit and, more importantly, who *not* to revisit.

i know where the number is, but it's not in my mind. i'll look it up and post next week (it's stashed away on an external drive that i keep at a friend's house).
No...lol! I really hate how every single way of dividing a people has systemically permeated the very essence of what being human should be, instead, celebrated. Our world truly is as bass akwards as it could be. I've spent so much time working on my own mental fuckery that it gives me hope that 1) one day stuff like hobbying will be none of anyone else's damn business, and 2) we'll all find a partner that is our complimentary other piece so we can add some joy into each other's lives. Dating these days really is a shit show, ain't it?! Originally Posted by LydiaStJames
How and who you slept with is good also you can tell for STD purpose or how worn down you stick getting. I had a chick I was still young she show me her list and keep a list of ever guy she let in there. It also fun for happy memories. Between my hand and a good memory of past good times I save a lot of hobby dollars..
Nothing
  • tok07
  • 06-03-2023, 01:48 PM
I did for the first time when I was seeing a shrink and somehow we got to my sex life and she wanted me to write down the names or situations of all my sex partners.... I was 28 then.... to my shock it was around 60 plus then, I stopped counted since esp. since I started in the hobby game.