What will cause you to get married

Obviously both you have to agree I got laid 27 times by a Mormon chick and I thought life would be great now it hell hole.
I married my current S.O. because of her net worth & because she has a shortened life expectancy due to a health condition, I considered it a short term investment. Two years in she is much healthier and I'm the one feeling like I'm going to end up in an early grave.
Nothing.
For me, it’s something not on the list: am I a better person when we are together, and vice versa? That’s most important.
Thanks the poll that to many typos and did not realize post will not post in poll.
If she is willing to have sex with me and understands that she may lick another womens pussy of my dick, I'm game to get married.
I'm game, if she's willing to suck the cock that was up her little Sister's ass moments before, that still has traces of fecal matter attached.

Oh, and inherent in the above, is that she was engaged in a 3-some with me and Lil' Sis.

I'm getting a most-welcomed flashback to my session with I-10 Melissa years ago!
  • BLM69
  • 06-08-2023, 09:03 PM
If she is willing to have sex with me and understands that she may lick another womens pussy of my dick, I'm game to get married. Originally Posted by Fizley
Sounds good until you smell some creampie that's not yours, I prefer being single and fucking different whores. I've done the marriage thing
It’s not for me. I’m in my mid 30s and I got a good thing going currently. Plus I work a lot of hours and I don’t want to have a resentful wife who does not like me traveling or working as much as I do.
If she has a dick, duhhh
Well Rip is once more at music ensemble practice.
I wanted to ask him about the car option, as in What kind of car?