ISIS attacked our embassy in Benghazi

I have NEVER heard one media person or outlet say ISIS was responsible for Benghazi but it makes sense!

Benghazi SOLVED: U.S. Attacked By ISIS

by Shoebat Foundation on November 18, 2014 in Featured, General
By Walid Shoebat and Ben Barrack
**SHOEBAT EXCLUSIVE**

The west is losing its war with Islamic fundamentalism for one simple reason. It continues to play the game the enemy wants it to play. The Islamic world has learned that the more it parses itself up into separate groups for western consumption while actually operating as one homogeneous group, the more the west will engage in cat-herding while the Islamic State expands, as Shoebat.com has reported.

If you want to know who attacked the U.S. in Benghazi on 9/11/12, it was ISIS.

Read more: http://shoebat.com/2014/11/18/bengha...attacked-isis/

What difference does it make anyway now?

(had to beat EVA, FuckZup, and Timmie to the punch)
Take your meds Judy, you are tilting with windmills.
Do we have to go back and review your posts?

I hear your friends in Israel were celebrating the deaths of the rabbis in Jerusalem.
No shithead by putting my name up. But if you want to do the research knock your dumb ass out.
Nothing like a post from the BATSHIT foundation to liven up the disinformation around here.
I could care less what these animals call themselves. They all spring from the same monstrosity, Islam.

The world would be such a better place if their pedophile Prophet would have died at childbirth.

There is no such thing as a "moderate Muslim".
Nothing like a post from the BATSHIT foundation to liven up the disinformation around here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Did you throw a party last night when you heard the news about your Jewish brothers? ... Dukey Breath ... Like your Islamist terrorist friends partied ... Dukey Breath ... http://shoebat.com/2014/11/18/two-pa...bis-synagogue/
No. Why the fuck would you even say such a thing?