Move over Abraham Lincoln and Harry Truman there's a new sheriff in town named Obama

Obama's actions tonight will set him apart and in the company of the all-time great US presidents. I'm proud to be living in the time of this great man and great humanitarian. He's gearing up for a Republican fight but his lawyers are ready. Keep in mind folks that he is proceeding within his legal authority. He's not granting amnesty and no one will receive permanent residence or a green card.

All he's doing is granting temporary work authorization and a reprieve from deportation. There is no path to citizenship or any comparable legal status.

Yeah. He's ruining the dream of MLK, who, along with other black civil rights crusaders...
Dumbass...meet Dipshit.
Actually, there is an expert in constitutional affairs that says Obama is exceeding his authority. This person has gone on record repeatedly saying that a president cannot grant amnesty by executive order. Who is this person? (I would like to wait but I don't want anyone to die with the suspense)

Why none other than Barack Obama himself. He has gone on record at least 29 times explaining why he cannot do it alone.