Encounter: Mellissa-Skye a no show 2nd time

User ID: STG
Date: Feb 16
Name: Mellissa -Skye
Phone: 850-428-9210
Email Address: none
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...t/374387095139
City: FWB
State: Florida
Address: incall FWB of Hwy 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: No Show , No Contact
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dont know,
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: claims to be very sexy, didn't get to confirm.
Recommendation: No
This is a BIGGEST GRIPE I've always had with many providers: Their communication skills SUCK!

A little bit of communication on her part would have been fabulous.

Many of them don't understand/comprehend the fact that many clients need to drive 30 or 60 minutes to their location to see them, and gas isn't free.

Not much is worse than driving an hour to see a provider, then taking the "hour-drive of shame" back home when she ghosts you... (except being robbed, of course).

At least you didn't give her anything up-front, and you were only out gas and travel-time. But, of course, it still sucks that this happens.

The providers I see nowadays are usually "regulars". I always tell them: "If something comes up and you need to cancel/postpone, TELL ME." Sure, I might be a little disappointed, but at least she's not wasting my time, and I will less-likely be angry if she's just HONEST about her availability.
She isn't worth seeing anyways in my opinion
BulldogCountry......I know, right, except lately I can't even get past the initial text. I texted three providers a few days ago asking to make an appointment and so far no reply at all from any of them. I'm starting to get a "I couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with pockets full of hundred dollar bills" complex.
That's crazy. She's never stood me up or let me down.
That's crazy. She's never stood me up or let me down. Originally Posted by 44formore
Is she Greek friendly?