BIG CLIT FETISH...

Most Asian woman have really small clits, drives me crazy, just cant get a good hold of them when they are too small. They can be too big and too small, but when you find one thats just right......................... .......suck it good
I know that’s right. I believe in lots of practice it makes for a perfect session. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Remedy you know we can play as much as you like =)
exoticentyce, you are in for a real big taste treat with Latnremedy
I have no complaints!!
I’ve seen all different sizes Mushroom Man, but you’re right the small ones are cute but very hard to work with and enjoy.
I personally have never sucked a clit that I considered too big. The bigger the better. I do chushita cunnilingus and it helps to have a big thick clit to suck hard.
Nice big suckable clits are the best...........but I've mever met a clit I didn't like.

I had a wonderful girlfriend in Bangkok who had the sweetest tiniest clit......incredibly tight pussy too............

It's all good!!!
Remedy you know we can play as much as you like =) Originally Posted by exoticentyce
I may need to get in on this action............
I may need to get in on this action............ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Let me get my calendar out. LOL.
Like the song says, " I like 'em real thick aand juicy..." you didn't think he was just rspping about ass did you.?
Latnremedy, sounds like you are ready to host a clit tasting and sucking party for all us big, thick and juicy clit connoisseurs.
I am responsive but yet I have only had a couple men who new what they were doing alot of men cant handle all that clit they see and sometimes feel intimidated Originally Posted by oLiViA88
I will promise not to feel intimidated.
lol.... i have one of the largest ever and i love big ones rarely find them though... i used to have a site myenormousclit.com and was surprised to see the fan base... i guess i'm not the only one that likes em big and juicy!! Originally Posted by Keyanna Moore
Mmmmmmmmmmm Keyana & Olivia....I love big clits!
I have big lips{4 inches,but my clit is small} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now if these two things could be combined that would be a match made in heaven.