Sex positions

Missionary The "lovemaking" position.

This is my favorite position when I am having a GFE session. I can stay here the whole time.
I can control my pleaser while enjoying the lovely lady.

In this position I can last longer and it feels the best. It is more intimate and gives the most realistic IOP with a GFE IMHO.

Kissing and fucking, what could be better

Some may say Missionary is a fetish with all the PSE, Doggy, CG, and the dozen other positions used.

#1 in my book of play.

IB
i love to end with doggie but from the beginning to the end i enjoy getting creative and exploring what positions are a good fit for the gentleman i happen to be with
Agree with Alexxxiana. Every woman is different; and every coupling is different. It's like finding a good dance partner.

I most often hit the magic "G" spot while my partner is in cowgirl with her in control, but sometimes other positions work better. There's that magic "moment" when both parties know it.
Foreplay activity of the month, sexy feet turns me on like nothing ells.

Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
LOVE THESE! :-) When I was 15, a man approached me at the pool to tell me he couldn't help but admire my lovely feet. This was an eye-opener and probably the reason I pay attention to my feet and those of others. If you can get past the ticklish reflex, there is much to be gained by exploiting the many sensor points (reflexology).

BTW, I'd happily accept any pedi-wear for playtime enhancement. ;-)
Wow kat, I did not know you where a bendy........so you can put your legs behind your arms? yes LTNS

IB, Aka datyman Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Legs behind arms? That was possible years ago but I was referring to the standing 69 pic, not the pretzel kitty. :-) However, my flexibility and musculature still surprise people, myself included. I'm starting yoga again, incidentally, as I appreciate the spiritual connection included.
I love taking charge. This is a position that allows that. Love the intense feel of exploding in this position. You get a nice work-out too on the quads.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 19.jpg (27.7 KB, 99 views)

Standing doggy, position of the week.

IB