Arizona

By the request of Torito i summit this question to staff i am from FW and a long time Eccie member and i spend the winters in Tucson a snowbird and Eccie is not popular in Az. BP is the main stream not cool in my opinion my question is how do WE make Eccie more popular in AZ. ????????? Im sure it is a problem of being not familiar with Eccie . If i can help let me know how to promote Eccie in AZ. Love to hobby safely !!!!!!!!!!!
  • NYr
  • 12-20-2014, 07:48 AM
it takes time. I mod Chicago too as I lived there and hobbied there for a number of years. Chicago has steadily grown, but no where near the level Texas is...and frankly probably never will.

As the Name of the site indicates, "Information Exchange" is key. And that goes for both the guys and the girls. It becomes a chicken or egg things, Girls are not going to participate unless they get business. The Guys (ie Business) are not going to participate unless there is information and ladies on the board.

Best thing you could do is evangelize the site to the ladies and the guys you know. I don't know the local popular sites in Arizona, but figure out what is different about Eccie which folks would like over the other site(s) and evangelize that. I have done that when talking to Chicago folks and it has worked some (TER is the main board there).