15 minute rule

I have a rule I live by in hobbying.
Once I'm at an incall location you have 15 mins.
After that I leave, don't feel like staying in my car for longer than 15 mins.

I don't understand why some hobbyist on here wait 30 or even an hour for a provider. By doing so your encouraging this rude behavior.

Tonight I left a hotel parking lot after waiting 15 mins. I won't name who it was, but my time is just as valuable as the provider.

Rant Over
Same here. 15 minutes. I get there and at minute 15. I am out. I think that's a pretty good amount of time to wait.
That's 5 minutes longer than me.
Ummmm... ok thx for the heads up
Im sure the hoes tht keep you waiting will read this and think twice..lol
So what you're saying is ... somewhere in San Antonio, there is a provider who left you hanging in a parking lot, and whom you think will likely leave other customers hanging there too.

But you're not going to say who it is?

Oh, goody-goody! I love surprises!
I don't have any rules. I play it by ear. This is a hobby and I only do it for fun. If I have time to wait and there is someplace I can kill some time I will. I may swing into a bar and have a beer. I'm not to keen on sitting in a parking lot so I head out. Other times my window of playtime is pretty small so if she is not ready I'll let her know that I will have to reschedule. IMO the session will suck if I go into it with a pissed off attitude because of timing.
It's a good topic. Something everyone should think about, probably. Hobby long enough, you'll be in this situation.

Generally, I don't wait for anyone longer than that unless they communicate with me.

I once sat in a hotel lobby waiting for a lady for half an hour. I grew increasingly uncomfortable and by the time she 'called me up' I was too anxious to enjoy myself. So I think the OP's remark merits some thought.

Good post.
The one time I waited longer than 15 minutes, it was only because she had texted me to say that she'd be giving me a discount for waiting. I very much appreciated her acknowledgement that my time was valuable.
Agree with John, if you aren't gonna give us name here or in a NCNS review then don't waste our time.

Sam
Im sure the hoes tht keep you waiting will read this and think twice..lol Originally Posted by CashmereLove

Girls. At least let the poor bastards wait in your air-conditioned incall while you finish your makeup. Hell, a third of the time the guy wants to rinse off before getting busy. Let him shower while you wrestle with the eyeliner.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-27-2017, 08:18 AM

Girls. At least let the poor bastards wait in your air-conditioned incall while you finish your makeup. Hell, a third of the time the guy wants to rinse off before getting busy. Let him shower while you wrestle with the eyeliner. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Now THAT is a great idea. Well, for us "poor bastards" anyway.

Girls. At least let the poor bastards wait in your air-conditioned incall while you finish your makeup. Hell, a third of the time the guy wants to rinse off before getting busy. Let him shower while you wrestle with the eyeliner. Originally Posted by SA Angel
It's true. In my experience most providers prefer their nuts unsalted.
Research is usually the key to avoiding disappointment.

At least most of the time.

ijs

Thanks for being considerate of us; much appreciated dear 😍
I try and keep a 15 minute rule as well. I will stay longer if there is good communication. I have tried to mainly do outcalls for this reason. It sucks waiting, especially if it's at a low star hotel or motel.