URL / Website: Na
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: Near mall
Activities: Table shower. Cbj. Daty. Fbsm
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite. 5’ 0”. 90 lbs. A cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Maybe you been going to the wrong place? Spa Time doesn't have a table shower. Been there a few times this month and was never told of an Anne.
That’s the name several guys here have used for place on Fagan. I used to go to sunshine on Morrison but it closed. The first 2 times I went they never offered table shower but this time they did. Coming down hall from back it was last room on right I believe. And the gal was REALLY hard to understand so she typed her name in phone and it showed Anne.
Review is fake nonsense.

There is no table shower there.

There is no girl named Anne there.

You copy and pasted most of this review from your last review.

Do better.
Sorry—wrong name. I didn’t realize there were two places by mall. This is place on JW davis. Just says SPA in window.
Dudes, Redfish has been around forever, give him a break.
  • thord
  • 06-03-2024, 07:20 AM
Joe blows-I really don’t care if you trust my reviews or not. I’ve been a contributing member of this site for over 14 years, and Big Doggie before that and even ASPD(for those old enough to remember that) before that. So I’m old and don’t like to type a lot on my phone. Yes- I used an old review as template and changed the particulars and details as each encounter warranted. And all 4-5 of my AMP visits have been all about the same-except this last one had a table shower. Not sure why me not realizing there were 2 AMP’s within a mile of each other in Hammond (evidently one with a table shower and one without) got your nose all bent out of shape but apparently it’s very important to you. You have a wonderful day.
Not important to me in the least. I just call out bullshit when I see it. You have a wonderful day as well.
Gentlemen time to stop