It's Snowing in South Carolina

It's snowing here in South Carolina, is the Gulf Coast going to receive any snow? ( I heard last year around this time the towns got shut down for about 3 days,)
Rain, no snow. It's not even going to get to freezing as the low.

JaG
I am in Iowa and it snowed about 3 inches today!! I wish i was in the south! lol
I thought about you today and hope your staying dry and warm my friend!
I'm headed back that way in a few weeks. Bring me a mason jar of snow back lol!
I thought about you today and hope your staying dry and warm my friend!
I'm headed back that way in a few weeks. Bring me a mason jar of snow back lol! Originally Posted by Flora
Oh, it was great, rushing from Atlanta to Greenville staying ahead of the storm, where luckily I was able to pay $25 to check in early Wednesday. It started snowing that morning in Atlanta, Greenville in the evening after my work day (lucky again). Also had the room booked til Saturday morning, so no having to get out and about. By the weekend, when I leave for Columbia & Charlotte, things should be cleared up.

They showed in the news here in SC North Mississippi the snow and ice they received, but yes D.R. I miss my "new home" in MS Gulf Coast though it gets cold, chance of snow/rain/closed roads are few and far between. I hate the cold!

Thanks for thinking of me Flora...funny I had been putting this trip off to avoid the winter weather since I'd be driving - oh well. All is well. (a jar of snow? lol)
When do you venture back this way?
I am ready for some sunshine, This rain needs to go....
sunny and 69 today in Missouri!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh I am so ready for "less clothing"!!