Spotted Dick-

A british dessert! Who knew?! I find the strangest inspiration for my ads and whatnot!!

Dirty names of good food anyone?!
a cumquat
sounds more like a position or an acronym
I've actually made Spotted Dick. It's pretty good. Sexually suggestive food names--gawd there are so many,Horlicks, Jerk Seasoning or Jerked Pork, Wiener Wraps, and the always favorite Ding Dongs. My personal favorite-- Couque D'asses

Head Cheese. And it's a cold cut not a cheese?
  • Loxly
  • 04-11-2014, 12:39 PM
I spotted Dick once when he was fundraising for President and before they put him on the spot.
Stuffed Crabs
Spotted Dick? A desert in a can or an STD?
m.huffpost.com/us/slideshow/284918?entry_id=2972918

I have had cock soup and it's pretty good. Never had spotted dick, but I must learn how to make it now!
Head Cheese. And it's a cold cut not a cheese? Originally Posted by shortyatx
Okay, what is that exactly? Always wondered. I should know as I love me some fancy cheeze & cold cuts!
Okay, what is that exactly? Always wondered. I should know as I love me some fancy cheeze & cold cuts! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Kinda like a hot dog, you're probably better off not knowing exactly what it's made from
On the contra side there is the seasonal favorite....
Rock Mountain Oysters
Okay, what is that exactly? Always wondered. I should know as I love me some fancy cheeze & cold cuts! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
It's sort of like the fancy jello with fruit bits in it, but it's not sweet, and the fruit is meat from a pig's head.
m.huffpost.com/us/slideshow/284918?entry_id=2972918

I have had cock soup and it's pretty good. Never had spotted dick, but I must learn how to make it now! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
It's official Ms. De Rossi you have WAY too much time on your hands girl!

BL
Pulled pork. Can be done by oneself or by other(s).
Toad in the hole. Not sure what to say about this.
M&Ms. Cousin of S&M. Melt in your mouth not in your hands.
Jack cheese. Usually happens due to pulled pork.