Great all-time passionate sex & sexuality quotes & sayings - add your favorites

Some of my all time favorites quotes about sex and sexuality.

Feel free to copy, share, memorize and use these amazing quotes.

Please also add and share other sexual quotes to this thread that you like.

- BL

There can be nothing more intoxicating, seductive, attractive, erotic, sexy, hot, intense, alluring, powerful, and raw as well timed words spoken and received to and from a lover's sweet lips while reveling in our most primal sexuality. - This one I wrote...it's my writer thing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes...

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation...the other eight are unimportant."

:If people get all the sex they can handle, they're so happy and content they just sit around and smile. I mean, you never feel aggressive just after you've gotten laid, right? Lots of sex for everybody, that's a solution to the world's problems."

"Seen through the glow of a building orgasm, a woman seems to blaze with angelic glory."

"Seduction ... was both a science and art -- a blend of skill, discipline, proximity, and opportunity."

"Sex: a sweet poison only to the withered, but to the lion-willed the great cordial and the reverently reserved wine of wines."

"When once the woman has tempted us, and we have tasted the forbidden fruit, there is no such thing as checking our appetites, whatever the consequences may be."

"Christianity has enriched the erotic meal with the appetizer of curiosity and spoiled it with the dessert of remorse."

"The sexual life of adult women is a “dark continent” for psychology."

"The pleasure of living and the pleasure of the orgasm are identical."

"We demand that sex speak the truth ... and we demand that it tell us our truth, or rather, the deeply buried truth of that truth about ourselves which we think we possess in our immediate consciousness."

"Sex finds us. Sex sees through us. That's why it's so shattering. It strips us of appearances."

"The cry of flesh calling to flesh must be the strongest thing in the world."

"Sex was never as neat as the movies made it. Real sex was messy. Good sex was messier."

"A woman with a well-stocked toy drawer isn't dependent on anyone and is unlikely to hurl herself at a lowlife just for nooky."

"Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other."

"We settle for so-so sex because most of us don't know how sexual we could be; we know only how sexual we are. How sexual we are has
been shaped by decades of indoctrination by family, friends, teachers, religious leaders, and romantic partners, not to mention a society that worships a bewildering fusion of childlike sexual innocence and cynical, nihilistic hedonism."

"So what is sexually normal? It all depends on what's normal for you."

"Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right."

"Love is the answer. But while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions."

"Sex ... or lack thereof ... is at the center of everyone's identity, and once you've cracked someone's desires, you understand them in full."

"To make love to the one true person who deserves that love is one of the few absolute rewards of being a human being, balancing all of the pain, loss, awkwardness, loneliness, idiocy, compromise, and clumsiness that go with the human condition."

"To make love to the right person makes up for a lot of mistakes."

"Electric flesh-arrows traversing the body. A rainbow of color strikes the eyelids. A foam of music falls over the ears. It is the gong of the orgasm."
"In? I'm done."

Jim Beluchi (Said while being whipped while tied spread eagled on some type of spinning rack); "When is it going to be my turn?"

Hot blonde dominatrix; "This IS your turn!"
You already had it!
"Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right." - Woody Allen
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if it weren't for women our peckers would rust
Back in the 70s or 80s actress Jaclyn Smith, in my opinion a world class beauty, launched a line of perfumes and colognes. She did her own TV ads, and the tag line was this:

"Because part of the art of being a woman is knowing when NOT to be too much of a lady."

I still think that's the sexiest quote I've ever heard.
  • SRPHR
  • 05-13-2014, 03:17 PM
" that dress looks beautiful on you, but it would look better on the floor"
"Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me" - Crash Into Me, Dave Matthews Band
Sex is a misdemeanor. The more I miss, the meaner I get!

Seven days without sex makes one weak.
"What is the fewest amount of words you can use to get out that door!" - Angelina Jolie in the movie Pushing Tin

So appropriate for this hobby!
"That's what she said..."