Just Interesting

I noticed this girl in the random provider showcases featured on the homepage. I found her special to be be interesting, 1 hour for $100 and $25 in scratch tickets. Then I read her eccie reviews. Wow! If you can read the ROS, she is incredible, if you love a PSE.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=91218

Just to save you a trip to the urban dictionary, TUMA means tongue up my ass. If this gal needs money, she should spend a week in Des Moines.
I read her first 2 pages of reviews. Lots of ass play with this chick, both giving and receiving. Kinda made me want to see Dallas again but she'll be here soon enough. Shoot her a PM mnchr. Open up a dialog. You never know. Her last 2 pics need to go away in my opinion. Looks line a tranny in those. I agree with you though. With those rates she'd do well in DSM. But I also gotta think, reviews aside, there's a reason behind those low rates.
M-m-m, I kinda just put it up for amusement. She might be unable to travel. I just read a lot of profiles and reviews and once in awhile one raises my eyebrow.
She's a gambler. Apparently hoping to hit something on the scratch tickets.
I just read a lot of profiles and reviews Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
I do too.
I'm in if you can get her up here!!
With those rates she'd do well in DSM. Originally Posted by livn2do
She would do welll anywhere with rates and specials like that...
She would do welll anywhere with rates and specials like that... Originally Posted by Couture
Ya get what you pay for.