Convention Opportunities?

On Nov. 1-3, ther will be a "Convention" at the Frisco Conference Center. I bet there will be 500-600 folks in attendance and hitting the bars $ restaurants throughout the days & nights. Just an FYI area providers. I'd love to have one of those Bar Pick-Up fantasies for sure!

Don't know if this is the right place to put this info, and if any ladies hobby crazing the bars, but I gave it a shot! Lol
Isn’t there conference almost every week in/near Dallas?
If its something like Comic Con there would be no business for the ladies. Those fucktards have never seen a taint.
Have you been to Comic Con? A lot of those gamer chicks are F-I-N-E Fine! And, there is no shortage of sexy, most notably the Cosplay gals. Plenty o' pics on the web.

As for providers, remember, a lot of those nerds make beaucoup money in High Tech jobs and don't get much sex. There just might be a market in Geekville.
No, this is a professional, yearly event for continuing education hours & training. A lot of these "professionals" don't get away from the wives too often and it's a chance to have some fun in addition to the educational stuff. Many will be looking to learn a few new things for sure! Liquor, all night poker, strip joints are usually in play. It alternates between the major metro areas around the state and this year they took it to Frisco. Could be a good opportunity for the providers in the area. Embassy Suites is the conference hotel-I guess it's adjacent to the conference center. It's architects, engineers, planners, etc.
Some fine-ass bartenders at this place in Frisco: http://one2onerestaurant.com/
Tight Ends in Plano
Anyone ever have luck getting one of the Wild Pitch or TIGHT ENDS gals to hobby off clock?
Sounds like a setup...ijs