Recommendation

Hey guys, some of my go to regulars aren't available currently (Tiffany at Oasis, Katie at W) so looking for any recommendations on who new to see. Only in need of L1. Particularly love teasing and ass/ball play so ladies who specialize in those are appreciated. Thanks for any help fellas.
I’ll second that request, Tiffany has been in vacation for what feels like forever
What is approximate address where Tiffany works? Several spas with "Oasis" in the name.
What is approximate address where Tiffany works? Several spas with "Oasis" in the name. Originally Posted by gnwilton
I10 and Callaghan
I'd recommend Jenifur if I could fine her.
Allison and Ashley?
Oldies but goodies.
There used to be a "Jenifur" from way, way back. Loved her. She was awesome, had a thing for me, and I got serious service from her.
I'd recommend Jenifur if I could fine her.
Allison and Ashley?
Oldies but goodies. Originally Posted by golfnwine
While we’re recommending things that are not available. What happened to the Asians at our AMPs? All I read are reviews for Latinas at Malibu and 7-Star.
Ada at Garden Spa. Great massage and L1 only.
Agreed: we need to remind Michael at Malibu to bring back Diamond. On a sharing note: Tiffany at Viva - decent massage and L1-???. Best value in town.
Thank you