Tex Mex?

Hey everyone. Coming into town this weekend. Can anyone recommend good Tex Mex? The only thing I have heard is Mi Tierra but I have heard it’s too touristy. Maybe even a good bar to hang out in?
You've opened a huge can of worms...everyone has their favorites but I'll share mine: Piedras Negras de Noche. Not fancy (although they've upgraded things since I first went there 20 years ago including booze which wasn't an option back in the day). They used to have great Tripas but it's been a while since I got down there. La Fonda on Main, good food and atmosphere. El Bucanero on Blanco road, huge menu with a focus on seafood. Last suggestion is Los Barrios. I love cabrito, after writing this I think I will treat myself to some this weekend!
Paloma Blanca, soluna, Sabor cocina. Broadway and McCullough for the last one. Can’t go wrong with Mexican food south of Waco.
I 2nd on Los Barrios.

SF
Thanks everyone
I remember there was a place I think on Perrin bietel was/is called tejanitas..they used to advertise all over social media wonder if it's still around .. only curious cuz if the big time eye candy they had there