Hand jobs, just bust a nut or a lost art?

I do like a good HJ every now and then but have found most providers don't really do it well. I think alot of them have concentrated on the BJ more and that's not a bad thing but it is nice to run into one that really knows how to give it. What do you guys and ladies think?
I do like a good HJ every now and then but have found most providers don't really do it well. I think alot of them have concentrated on the BJ more and that's not a bad thing but it is nice to run into one that really knows how to give it. What do you guys and ladies think? Originally Posted by burkalini
Lost 'Art'. This is something fems underestimate in terms of the Gents pleasure and recovery/re-arousal for Round 2, Round 3. It's not just about a 'HJ'. It's about teasing the man with the view of your body, ass, tits, etc.
I'd say it's about 50/50 as far as providers who do them well. Lots seem to have no idea that fast can be way too intense if done for an extended period of time
I fuggin LOVE giving hand jobs. HJ's are sooo underrated. My fingers are so much more nimble than my mouth is. I like mixing it up between BBBJ and HJ just to keep things interesting and draw out the foreplay. HJ's are truly an artform when done right, and I think its safe to say I've mastered the art - though of course, one can never truly perfect it
Lost art, IMHO.

Found a sexy black girl at a local MP that gives a bodyslide/HJ session and it was fantastic for me. She did the bodyslide nicely, but worked the HJ for probably 40 minutes of our 1 hour session and when I finally popped, it was an awesome release. I was drained and satisfied beyond anything previously experienced and I was satisfied for almost 3 weeks.......amazing

Now if I could only find a girl that could give me a wicked BBBJ to completion.....*sigh*.
Its an art that only the women that truly love sex and to give pleasure will take the time to learn. There's so much more to a HJ than just friction or getting the dick hard during foreplay. HJ's aren't my favorite but they can be wonderful when done properly and with a caring heart, I can read some women's face when doing it and let's just say it looks like they might as well be folding laundry with the expression on their faces. My pointers; Take off your damn rings before you rub the skin off my dick, pay attention to the nuts and the head, and listen, if I say "sweet Jesus" or "oooh shit" you're doing it right.
You should see my last review.

It was tantric HJ. Really fun. SO intense. I loved it and well, He did too. LOL
Lost 'Art'. This is something fems underestimate in terms of the Gents pleasure and recovery/re-arousal for Round 2, Round 3. It's not just about a 'HJ'. It's about teasing the man with the view of your body, ass, tits, etc. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Well said!
Could be a lost art by design. I have only experienced a small % of providers that possess this art, which comes in hand for round 2. IMHO If you can't get to round 2 on your own you probabaly considered finished, seems there is not a lot efforts made to arrive at rd 2. On the other hand some providers enjoy getting you back ready to go again. But I agree the art itself seems to be lost(knowing what to do)
Its a lost art.

I give a damn good BJ, but I'm VERY good with my hands.
See the art of handjob my post. with video
and the review.Tantric dick massage. Its not your ordinary HJ. Amber definitely has the art form.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=391972

http://www.hegre-art.com/massage#action=show&id=36
It depends on the situation..best hand job I got was from my So in a movie theater. Or in the car..thats another great place. Don't forget the Glory Hole.
It must be a lost art, because I rarely get off from a HJ.

I think back, and I recall ONE TIME, where a provider took me in her hand and had me blowing in rather short order. She just had a knack of being able to concentrate most (not all) of her efforts where the nerve endings are the most intense (the head) with the perfect amount of light pressure and varied moments.

A lot of ladies don't realize that you don't have to squeeze and pull to try and milk the cum out of us. All it takes is a light touch. You're not milking a cow! LOL

One thing to keep in mind...think about how you feel, ladies...when we are in between your legs giving you DATY. Do you like a soft touch or do you like us to just hammer your clit like there is no tomorrow?

Watch our body. Watch how we react to your touch.

If you're going to town on my dick and I am laying there looking at you with no emotion...you're doing something wrong. You might as well just stop because you are doing absolutely nothing for me. On the other hand...if I'm stiff as a board as If I just got hit by a taser and I'm moaning to the heavens and pulling the sheets off the bed...then chances are...you've got the right idea!

Over stimulation from squeezing to hard and jacking to fast is a bad thing. Recently, I was getting a HJ and unfortunately the end result was the head of my cock went completely numb. At that point...it's all over. I couldn't even get MYSELF off.
Using the HJ to recover for round 2??? She better be there for 8 hours at the 1 hour rate. That's the only way I'm getting a round 2 in one session. lol

No, as a one-popper, I want something else other than the HJ.
I love a good blowjob - but a good handjob that brings you right to the edge of cumming then stop - then repeats over and over again until your trembling and precum is oozing can be very gratifying !
not to mention your usually laid back just enjoying the moment and strictly thinking about yourself and enjoying the view of a beautiful woman.
Same can be said about playing with a woman - get a vibrator and take your time and try to get a woman right to the edge - then stop and start until you have her begging to let her cum.