If I fell in Lov

I went down that road...She was a young woman ,22, trying to make in the world with her 8 year old kid. She had her kid when she was 16 , and she providing top make a living.Well I stepped in paid her rent,and all her expenses. It lasted about 3 to 6 month...but she was young and wanted her freedom. I don;'t have any regrets..she was a sweet kid.

Tell us your story
You said the magic words, "I have no regrets"

If you enjoyed the experience, and had a lot of fun, there is no problem.

Now, if you can't sleep at night because you keep feeling that she took advantage of you, and played you for the fool, then that's another story.

We all have a story. I won't tell mine just now, except to say I am having a hell of a lot of fun.
I met a young student (healthcare), not too long ago. We flirted and PM'd, emailed beforehand. She is quite popular and has her definite friends as well as enemies due to her popularity and personality (quite polarizing, to no fault of her own). She speaks her mind and is quite intelligent, but some don't appreciate that combo. That is what drew me to her.
Eventually came the time to meet her. I could only imagine how she looked. It was a blind date of sorts. And, yet I was confident she was IT!
After setting up our date, I arrived and as we met, as my eyes met hers, I saw the most beautiful, specimen and model for what a woman should look like.
We talked and enjoyed the banter back and forth.
Eventually, we knew it was time to indulge in our passions and our lusts.
We kissed like lovers.
We made out like lovers do.
I fell in LOVE and we got married.
As I left, I realized I was missing something.
My money and credit cards were in my wallet.
However, my man-card was gone.
She thought I was accusing her of theft, I just wanted it back.
She has since refused and we've been divorced ever since.
It started so lovely and ended so violently. We still stay in contact.
I've vowed to get my card back and never marry her again.
I hope I can control my EMOs when I see her next.
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2012, 01:05 PM
She 22
Me 24

we fell deeply in love at first sight, it was a once in a lifetime moment ... the entire world told us what a perfect couple we made ... except her mother. After we were engaged her mother made her life a LIVING HELL, it tore her apart stitch by stitch. 9 months of watching her change into a vapid shell of low self esteem I loved her too much to put her through any more and broke up with her.

I've regreted it every second of my life, and apparently always will.
I went down that road...She was a young woman ,22, trying to make in the world with her 8 year old kid. She had her kid when she was 16 , and she providing top make a living.Well I stepped in paid her rent,and all her expenses. It lasted about 3 to 6 month...but she was young and wanted her freedom. I don;'t have any regrets..she was a sweet kid.

Tell us your story Originally Posted by pickupkid
When you post a thread involving numbers always check your math. If she was 22 when you met and she had an 8 year old child. She had him at age 14 not 16, IJS.
details shmetails.....the kid grew up fast?
I met her on a job in Sacramento...we flirted, but nothing ever happened. Then one day 4 years later we met again, waiting for a flight out of Seattle. We chatted, she was married now...so was I. We boarded and sat next to each other. Somewhere in the conversation we looked into each other's eyes...we kissed...then kissed some more...we fell madly in love...Somewhere over Utah she joined me in the lavatory...we consummated our love...we returned to our seats. We landed in Denver, said good bye and went our seperate ways. It was intense; it was real; it was real short-lived.
Wow Big Al thats a story....did you every see her again?
I met her on a job in Sacramento...we flirted, but nothing ever happened. Then one day 4 years later we met again, waiting for a flight out of Seattle. We chatted, she was married now...so was I. We boarded and sat next to each other. Somewhere in the conversation we looked into each other's eyes...we kissed...then kissed some more...we fell madly in love...Somewhere over Utah she joined me in the lavatory...we consummated our love...we returned to our seats. We landed in Denver, said good bye and went our seperate ways. It was intense; it was real; it was real short-lived. Originally Posted by Bigh1955

She fucked you and got hers. No doubt. You were the body. Used and forgotten. Yet, you still replay it over and over like it meant something. Heard from her since? Thought NOT. Get your head out of your pants. Cool.
I met her on a job in Sacramento...we flirted, but nothing ever happened. Then one day 4 years later we met again, waiting for a flight out of Seattle. We chatted, she was married now...so was I. We boarded and sat next to each other. Somewhere in the conversation we looked into each other's eyes...we kissed...then kissed some more...we fell madly in love...Somewhere over Utah she joined me in the lavatory...we consummated our love...we returned to our seats. We landed in Denver, said good bye and went our seperate ways. It was intense; it was real; it was real short-lived. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
This is the second post I've read where sex happened in the Lavatory on a plane. please tell me what kind of plane are you in. The last time I flew which was over Christmas, I could hardly turn to close the door, and hell Iam not that dam big.
It was one of those electric things...the sparks flew ...resulting in a connection. Nope I've never heard from her...and I haven't tried to reach her. We each used the other...emotionally and physically. We were exactly what the other needed at that moment. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else, but it made perfect sense to us. And yes...airplane lavatories are small...where there'sa will...there's a way
Well apparently you both were contortionists, or midgets.

Tell us your story Originally Posted by pickupkid
16+8= 22????LOL
Hey we have all been there I have no regrets either.
Mine was a lady older than me, She was married in her prime and her husband wasn't giving it to her good enough I guess. I was very young, went to her home to do some work and was so naive she had to make it very obvious for me. We would get together on Thursday early evenings and she showed me the difference between the girls I had been dating and a woman that was only interested in my youth, and stamina. I was so depressed on the Thursdays that she didn't call, Yes I was her booty call for several months, then we parted ways, and on occasions I still run into her. I think her husband probably wonders why she will go out of her way to speak to me, or for that matter remember me when it has been close to 30 years since I did work at their home. Never told anyone, not even my friends about her until many years latter, and my buddy thought I was feeding him bullshit when we saw her at an event and I told him, until she spotted me and came across the room to say hi.
Man I can smell her perfume right now. Oscar I think it was, she was the first woman to dress in lingerie for me.
No stories here. Surprise.