Do like providers to wear corsets and garter belts and stockings

a .yes

b.no

c. don't care
defintely they are so sexy
On some Ladies they look great, but other Ladies are far sexier in nothing more than a pair of white bikini panties.
Personally, I LOVE the above mentioned. My favorite is stockings and garters, ESPECIALLY when I'm wearing them under regular clothes. I love corsets as well, but, I think the problem a lot of guys have with corsets is that they can effectively disguise a hefty midsection. So, sometimes it can be hard to tell what a woman's body actually looks like if she's wearing one.
Hell yes I love it when a woman takes the time, and energy to dress up for me, and if she needs to hide something like a midsection, scars or stretch marks from child birth lingerie is the perfect way to do it.
Corsets are very formal in my consideration so I only wear them on select occassion. I have just started collect them moving from Fredericks' to some higher quality stuff that is more structured and made of a more luxe fabrics. I love overbust corsets they look make my rack look awesome. But usually I only wear these during photo shoots with a certain look and a Renaissance Fairs.

Now stockings are my daily indulgence, I love regular nylons compared to the regular stay-ups because that means more accessories! I have garter belts of every color, material and for almost every occasion. Mostly love vintage inspired back seam nylons.

I love the feeling of rolling up a fresh pair of silky nylons over my smooth brown skin, they look even better.
I love stockings (and am fairly known for a certain type apparently) but hate garters. You'll NEVER see me wear one. Corsets and waspies? Eh....maybe if you brought it as something for me to wear, but I certainly don't own anything.

That being said, I have a dresser full of pretty things that suit my personality and body type quite well
I don't really care for stockings. I like the way they look but they make me sweat, lol.
Hot Hot

Stockings And Garter Belts Are MY FAV!!!!!!!

Especially When Your Pencil Skirt Rides Up A Little

When You Sit Down, And The Top Of The Stockings

PEEK OUT JUST A WEE BIT!!!!!

The Valet ALWAYS Loves It When I Step Out Of My Car,

And They Get A Glimpse Of My Garter Attached To My

Stockings!!!!!!

HELL THEY SHOULD BE TIPPING ME!!!!!! TeeHeeHee!!!!!

Corsets are very formal in my consideration so I only wear them on select occassion. I have just started collect them moving from Fredericks' to some higher quality stuff that is more structured and made of a more luxe fabrics. I love overbust corsets they look make my rack look awesome. But usually I only wear these during photo shoots with a certain look and a Renaissance Fairs.

Now stockings are my daily indulgence, I love regular nylons compared to the regular stay-ups because that means more accessories! I have garter belts of every color, material and for almost every occasion. Mostly love vintage inspired back seam nylons.

I love the feeling of rolling up a fresh pair of silky nylons over my smooth brown skin, they look even better. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
A woman after my own heart.

I love stockings (and am fairly known for a certain type apparently) but hate garters. You'll NEVER see me wear one. Corsets and waspies? Eh....maybe if you brought it as something for me to wear, but I certainly don't own anything.

That being said, I have a dresser full of pretty things that suit my personality and body type quite well Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I bet you do. Not every one needs to wear a corset to look hot. You look great as is, they could only at best compliment your beauty.
Thank you! I just love other types of lingerie. Garters don't suit my body type very well, but stockings sure do I hope you find out when I'm in Knoxville :P
I looked, and was disappointed when I realized that is spring break and I will be out of town.
My preference is for nothing at all.
My preference is for nothing at all. Originally Posted by adult146
she can keep the stockings on. mmmm grader belt also. As long as nothing is in the way.