Ok Gentlemen...I Gotta Question...

I had an appt. with this guy tonight...He was sweet, a bit nervous.. but most are. After his massage, I started doing what I enjoy most...of course....the bbbj. Anyway...He lasted about 2 min. The look on his face showed he was embarassed. Then he ask me the question I'm asking you...

How do you stop yourself from cumming too fast?

All i could think of was...think of something other than the task at hand....
Any info would be helpful. I told this gentleman that I would post it and possibly get some pointers for him...

Thanks and I'm sure he will thank you too.
I would have asked you to stop for a moment and compliment you on your skills. Maybe switch to DATY or something to take the attention away from the little head for a few minutes. Nothing to be ashamed of tho.. if he's not able to stop you in time it sounds like you have the skills to bring him back to life for a second round
I had an appt. with this guy tonight...He was sweet, a bit nervous.. but most are. After his massage, I started doing what I enjoy most...of course....the bbbj. Anyway...He lasted about 2 min. The look on his face showed he was embarassed. Then he ask me the question I'm asking you...

How do you stop yourself from cumming too fast?

All i could think of was...think of something other than the task at hand....
Any info would be helpful. I told this gentleman that I would post it and possibly get some pointers for him...

Thanks and I'm sure he will thank you too. Originally Posted by Babylee
Well, tell him to inform his partner when he knows he's getting close. If she places some light pressure on the head of his penis with her hand this will reduce the urge to cum. Doing this a few times during a session will allow some time and possibly help him train himself to regulate how quickly he cums. The only drawback is he may have to find a girl who understands this technique and see her almost exclusively.
Tell him to practice using his PC Muscle.

It works for women as well as men
If I was that quick on the trigger, I would probably twist one off in the shower before going to see you.
A good squeeze helps alot. try to think of sothing that makes you think like multiplcation tables
I'm a quick cummer and a one-popper to boot. I always politely tell the lady to stop and tap her on the shoulder. It's all about the communication.
It could just be that Babylee is that talented as a BBBJ giver...lol
If shes that good and the guy could only last 2 mins ...impressive !
I tend to be the other way ...sometimes i last forever and they give up on me and begin to get the lockjaw and i feel sorry for them because they tried so hard.
Tell him from now on sit and visit a bit before hand and maybe have a alchoholic drink to calm his nerves ( glass of wine or cold beer ) and maybe he will get over the excitement enough to last longer.
As Charles would say, Do you charge by the minute?
  • Paven
  • 03-05-2012, 08:24 AM
It's all about communication. Before I start my MMT I always tell the fellow that if he feels it's going to be to soon to let me know and even if he has to tell me to stop 10 times that is fine. I am all about edging and making sure that I can make a guy who might normally pop in 2-5 minutes last 30-40 minutes. I can feel the change in his body, the pulse in his penis and I will pull away momentarily, maybe talk about baseball for a few moments lol then back at it. Always slowly and sensual as I don't do things fast and furious. I see a lot of nervous newbies as well, but I'm telling you communication is key! Hope this helps from a gals point of view.
Baby,

He sounds like a guy who might enjoy a double - pop session. Start with the BBBJ, let him have a quick pop. Then move on to the massage, he will be so relaxed, he will be like putty in your hands. And then, after he has had time to recover, try another BBBJ. This time he may just last longer, sure, he may not be able to reach that second pop. But I bet he will enjoy the time and be looking you up more regularly.

Also, he needs to understand there is no pressure for the second pop. Sometimes the pleasure of trying is better than the pop itself. Sort of like a journey that is more fun than the destination.

And I think that beats the heck out of "twist one off in the shower before going to see you."
One word. Taxes.

Just hope it doesn't go too far and deflate him all together.

Sympy.
Back in my college days, my friends and I would discuss this very topic in depth. Some said they try to focus on sports. Some got more specific and thought of sports stats (Since me and most of my friends were and still are sports nuts). One friend was getting ready to go home for the Xmas holidays and said he tried to think about what he had to pack. So he went through his list of things to pack in great detail in order to keep from cumming too quick. It seems that he focused mainly on rolling several pair of socks. So the joke became to think of packing socks. It worked for me too for a while. Then my trusty friend (Shot of Hennessey proved to be more valuable).
It's called experience. The brain is much more powerful than the urge to come. Changing your train of thought works everytime. Doing this a bunch of times can also lead to a greater orgasm.
He just needs to book msog!