pony tails?

Do you like pony tails? men and women can answer this question

yes...I do.
Don't you mean handle bars!!
love them, now where is my ink well
I like everything uncovered, unrestricted, and turned loose. Let the hair hang free for me.
  • Paven
  • 03-05-2012, 09:02 AM
love them, now where is my ink well Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Lol, my hair looks like it's been dipped in blue ink.

Pony tails are fun especially to keep your hair off of your neck during the hot summer months.
  • Paven
  • 03-05-2012, 09:12 AM
oops double post.
Like them when she wears the school girl outfit!!
I prefer the ladies to let their hair down. I love long beautiful hair on a woman and if it's all tied up, then I can't play with it. LOL.
I like my hair down.... But I usually put it up sometime during a session cause there's so much of it and get's in the way.
I like my hair down.... But I usually put it up sometime during a session cause there's so much of it and get's in the way. Originally Posted by Shayla
I notice this the most when I'm on my back and my lady is between my legs blowing me.

I try my best to help her by holding her hair out of the way, but sometimes it's difficult when she's doing a spectacular job and I'm trying to hold myself together at the same time. Its best at that point if she will just take a moment to put her hair up. Then she can go back to pleasing me and I can totally relax and enjoy her without both of us having to fight her hair.
  • GNG
  • 03-05-2012, 01:40 PM
I notice this the most when I'm on my back and my lady is between my legs blowing me.

I try my best to help her by holding her hair out of the way, but sometimes it's difficult when she's doing a spectacular job and I'm trying to hold myself together at the same time. Its best at that point if she will just take a moment to put her hair up. Then she can go back to pleasing me and I can totally relax and enjoy her without both of us having to fight her hair. Originally Posted by john353

This.
LOVE the pony!
This. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
x2.

I always have a scrunchie around my wrist. Wasn't bad when my hair was shoulder length but these days...there's just no controlling it without a ponytail.

I wear my hair up or pigtails upon request but other than that, down is the way to be

I love ponytails on guys though. Long hair is quite sexy. I lived in Canada and the UK where it was more normal to have so when I see a guy with long hair here in the South
I like pony tails, but I especially love dog ears, and especially on someone dressed in the school uniform (commando of course). Pig tails are hot, too.
x2.
I love ponytails on guys though. Long hair is quite sexy. I lived in Canada and the UK where it was more normal to have so when I see a guy with long hair here in the South Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

Well I'm SOL.....