BE AFRAID....BE VERY VERY AFRAID...IT'S HAPPENING AT 12:01 AM !

The Obama Sequester Cuts Are Coming......................

According to Obama himself, if these cuts go into effect:

- “It will jeopardize our military readiness”

- “It will eviscerate job-creating investments in education, energy and medical research”

- “Emergency responders, their ability to respond to and recover from disaster bill be degraded”

- “Border patrol agents will see their hours reduced”

- “FBI agents will be furloughed”

- “Federal prosecutors will have to close cases and let criminals go”

- “Air traffic controllers and airport security will see cutbacks, which means more delays in airports across the country”

- “Thousands of teachers and educators will be laid off”

- “Tens of thousands of parents will have to scramble to find childcare for their kids”

- “Hundreds of thousands of Americans will lose access to preventive care and primary care like flu vaccinations and cancer screenings”

- “The unemployment rate might tick up again”

- “Deeper cuts in student loan programs”
  • FK
  • 03-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Having Obama himself in office for the 2nd term is the most frightening thing could happen. Nothing phases me much after that.
I heard they are going to take the chew toys from puppies..oh my GOD!
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 01:33 PM
the sequester is a moot point .. by next week it will be forgot about.

when the bullshit starts to keep the country afloat AGAIN,sequester cuts will be reinstated ..
That's it! I'm having 12 kids from different fathers! I don't want to do it but that's the only way to prevent from giving, which in this case is really losing.

Wish me luck. I may retire, may not -men like lactating women. Hmm, if I can provide AND get my aid/food stamps ... I'll actually be ahead.

Suckers
That's it! I'm having 12 kids from different fathers! I don't want to do it but that's the only way to prevent from giving, which in this case is really losing.

Wish me luck. I may retire, may not -men like lactating women. Hmm, if I can provide AND get my aid/food stamps ... I'll actually be ahead.

Suckers Originally Posted by misspriss
Yeah but you're the one that will have to be up all night listening to those crying bastards, always remember that one, and all the crap goes with it literally.
He got his tax increases, but wants to back out on the cuts? Hope he likes being a lame duck because he's going to be one for the next three and a half years.
Hope he likes being a lame duck because he's going to be one for the next three and a half years. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Olivia, I suspect he would much rather be "a lame duck" for the next three years and 10 1/2 months as opposed to the alternative. Wouldn't ya' thinck?
I heard they are going to take the chew toys from puppies..oh my GOD! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

My chihuahuas will give up their chew toys over my cold, dead body. (Which they'll probably be gnawing on after the Apocalypse.)
Olivia, I suspect he would much rather be "a lame duck" for the next three years and 10 1/2 months as opposed to the alternative. Wouldn't ya' thinck? Originally Posted by bigtex
What I was saying is he is effectively outside looking in. He blew his cache on Obamacare and to some extent the drones (which I agree with). He's going to spend the rest of his presidence getting nothing but the finger from congress and trying to implement Obamacare. It's over.
He's going to spend the rest of his presidence getting nothing but the finger from congress and trying to implement Obamacare. It's over. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Uhhhh, that is exactly what he got during the last 2 years. What else is new?
My chihuahuas will give up their chew toys over my cold, dead body. (Which they'll probably be gnawing on after the Apocalypse.) Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I know how you feel about your pups. It's mean ol Ohussein. He eats them...I don't know why. He should move to Europe and eat donkey and horses...
Why do you call them "Obama Sequesters"?

President Obama put forth a good plan before Congress to avoid this mess, but in typical fashion they just refused to cooperate.

. . . The bitches refused!
Your logic escapes me...Congress passed the sequestration cuts that were devised by Obama ..so his fir the Congress refuse?

This should be interesting!
Thats the whole problem. Obama and Congress just don't seem to click very well thats why shit like this happens. Iam waiting for them all to have an old fashion Bar Brawl. Maybe thats what they need, lol.