What are you reading?

London- have you read "The Shack" by William Young?? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If not, she should. I haven't read it, but the story behind it alone is inspiring. It's very popular among evangelicals.
I'll tell ya now that it is one of the best books I've ever read...
I like that piece of work too. It so saddening too. The movie made me cry. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Oh Nina me too which one? Im a classic movie loyal buff,but I have to say the remake with Jeremy Irons and Dominique Swain tears me up everytime. It evoked more emotion for me and it was a bit more true to the book. Now i want to watch it.
London I get up early to watch Joyce Meyer and I have read her 3rd book Never Give Up!: Relentless Determination to Overcome Life's Challenges and it's such a good read. Eccie Addict my mother told me to read The Shack and she went on and on about but i've yet to read it. Another amazing read is One Drop by Bliss Broyard,it's about New York Times columnist Anatole Broyard and how he went through life passing to his children and acquaintances as white while others from his past and family(including his wife knew the truth). It's great dwelling into all the emotional/mental rollercoasters she went through basically have to reprogram herself to realize she is biracial and her Creole history and ancestry.
After many years of thinking about it, I just picked up Atlas Shrugged. It seems to be all the rage now, especially with the movie coming out.