Netflix

I cancelled my cable and only have my fire stick, but I still enjoy Netflix.

Fire Stick is awesome..I just search for the movie and it's usually available to watch. I just don't like it when it tells me there isn't any stream available.

I am actually in shock that people still use Netflix hahaha.

I used to have it, but canceled my account when I bought my first Android TV Box. Which is the same as a firestick but only it runs an android operating system. I find it much more user friendly, easy to understand, and it gives me not only the same content I had on Netflix, but basically every movie and TV show that ever existed and it's all on demand. Now I can stay home, never have to pay for a movie in theaters again, never have to miss a TV show again, and never have to worry about recording anything again. I have even been giving serious thought to just cutting off my cable tv and keeping that money cause cable tv has pretty much become pointless to me now as well. Originally Posted by stripjock
The Ranch
I have 2 Amazon fire sticks and Netflix is loaded up on there too. Fire stick does have all programs but its still easier to just sign in to Netflix as opposed to searching for all the content.
Just started watching Bates Motel.