Does Anyone know about Surveillance In Texas City

• Cam C
  • 01-15-2012, 09:51 PM
I got a call from a man whom goes by the name Kevin not too long ago for an outcall in Texas City To an apartment complex at the time I was unaware how to go about the screening process so I went and the apartment number I was given was vacant I stuck around briefly and called him back several times. When he finally answered he called me horrible names and told me our phone conversations were recorded as well as video footage of me driving in complex etc.. He then was threatening to post m all over the internet if I didn't stop posting on bp . He claimed the only option I had if I wanted to not be exposed was to give him a striptease or a hand job so in panic mode I told him what a loser he was among other things and hung up the phone. He still calls here and there. Does anyone know who these people are and how do I get him to stop calling me?
get a new phone... get off bp
  • Cam C
  • 01-16-2012, 03:42 AM
I agree Thank you
If this gets really bad, you can always file a police report for harrassment or get a restraining order. It's not ideal because our have to go on record and sensitive information - like your extracurricular activities - might be exposed.

But the best way is simply to be more selective and use disposable numbers. Heck, you get a Google ghost line that redirects to your regular phone I believe.
  • Cam C
  • 01-16-2012, 06:23 PM
you are so right i am doing that now!!!