BBW forum

Would you please consider adding a forum for BBW providers and men that are interested in BBW.
For some reason I don't like that idea.
  • Tr0y
  • 10-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Who is to decide who goes in that category and who doesn't?
Who is to decide who goes in that category and who doesn't? Originally Posted by Tr0y
I did not mean to use it as a place to say who is or who is not a BBW, but a place in general for discussions about bbw providers. There are a good number of BBW threads all over so it would just be a place to bring them together.
Its been discussed before and decided not to do that. There would then be requests for forums for blondes, redheads, spinners, etc, etc.
yes...chica is right. We are all part of the same group.
In my opinion, "verified" status should depend upon showcase photos being not more than 3 to 6 months old. I recently saw a BBW whose photos were NOT BBW. Disappointing, to say the least.
I think it's a good idea!
I agree that a BBW forum would just open a can of worms for everyone else asking for a dedicated forum.
Some of us BBWs are short, some are tall, some have HUGE breasts, some medium, some small. What would we do, add a bunch of sub-forums where we could separate ourselves into categories?
I like being part of the main boards. I think if there was a BBW forum and we all started posting there, I can just see someone telling us "go to your own forum fatty" when we posted something somewhere else.
Bad idea. IMO.
BBW is all I search for. I love a woman I can feel. Spinners as folks call them are a turn off. I'm a grown man I wanna feel on a woman.
I thought that we already had one..........called "Diamonds & Tuxedos".........I must have been mistaken.
My ex could be the head moderator.
Novel idea actually! And just as we fattys can post on the hungry chics threads, vice versa. Let the mayhem begin! I nominate Dearhunter as the talent spotter or he shall approve who shall be on the board. With his natural zest for spotting this detail, and I'm sure there will be less than a dozen providers left in houston who aren't on it by the time he is done. Might as well add the WALDT forum, the fubar forum too! Lol. Ijs.
I need to invite you to the spider hole....ijs.
I need to invite you to the spider hole....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Awww jeeez DH... I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. "Invite" sounds awfully friendly, then spiderwhole ... Hm.
But... I am a peculiar fat Jewish whore, that being said, you know you are inviting the craziest, most honest, twisted, big mouth on this board. I am sure W.U. Is counting the possibilities with this, it is about entertainment after all right. I may consider, but you and I shall agree on a thing or two. And ofcourse school comes first