ISO location

In the ISO section, I would like to see the providers location added to the title. I am too far from Albany to look at those requests, but want to see all the requests from Ithaca. It would help me to not have to read the post and click the link to see if the post is relevant to me.
If the lady has any smarts she will put that information in her ads and posts. Its the same situation in many parts of the country.
If the lady has any smarts she will put that information in her ads and posts. Its the same situation in many parts of the country. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Ditto, I see enticing adds from Tupilo and Tunica all the time and I'm down here within 20 miles of Long Beach. [Note: both cities and 1 county mentioned are all in MS]. I tried to start a thread to get the ladies to consider that. Some do, but the newbies, especially are spotty. Now I've been here long enough to know Melissa is within 1 county of me and Wildcat lives at the opposite end of the state.

Perhaps you can get your mods to do a sticky message encouraging the ladies to mention a 'big' or 'midsize' city they're in/near. The top 20 most populous cities here ranged from 173~175k to 18~20k, most 'towns' less than 1k... in New York mentioning city might be an option, but here, county or tri-/quad-county area might be better (Jackson, Gulfport and Hattiesburg being possible exceptions). The particulars would vary, but your idea in general is great and I just hope more women see this and realize the value of having fewer calls that lead nowhere.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink, Chris. Come try West Texas on for size.

If a lady is not smart enough to figure out that in West Texas for example, the distance between Abilene and El Paso is 450 miles and 8 hours driving time why bother? We get ads that say "Visiting WTX this week", well gee...thanks, that narrows it right down! Its been cussed, discussed, stickied and yet still many don't read or comprehend. There's really only so much you or I or we can do. At some point the lady has to take some personal responsibility on herself.
In Texas, we measure distance in HOURS, not milage.

True fact s from Perryton TX to Brownsville TX (north-south) it is 830 miles driving
From El Paso Tx to Beaumont Tx it is 829 miles.

just from Houston to Galveston you can figure 1 hour average...... Houston alone is around 600 square miles.