Chat Pic Suggestion....

Ok you tech savvy owners and fellow mods I enjoy chat a lot and so do quite a few others. I don't mind the pics either. It's not like you have to click on them however there are times when we click on one that we really want it to go away! lol.

Is there any way possible we could create a "close pic" function?
+1
YES! YES! YES!
We REALLY need to have a close button.

There are times when my eyes burn from some of the pics that are posted, and having a close button would help a great deal. *thumbs up*

Genesis Nicole
LOL I totally agree!
TFF...... why not just post in chat.. "you an ugly bitch, please quit posting pics"
Well jack come on in and open a couple of the pics my buddies like to post in there and you'll see why I want the function lol
I went in yesterday after reading this.. it was all quiet, not many pics.. I will check it out
LOL ... I totaly understand. You guys should see some of the pics posted from time to time i wish i had a blow up my screen button so a close button would be awsome.
Yeah some of the pics might not be too appetizing or they are too "right in your face" types, but the screen advances SO FASSSSST that its out of the way in like 7 seconds or less. In fact, when someone posts a picture link, by the time I get over to click on it, it's already advanced so much--its off the page already and I have to keep scrolling down. Are the pictures that bad that 3-7 seconds on the screen are going to burn your eyes? LOL

AHHHH! MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg evil-eye-02.jpg (10.8 KB, 99 views)
Yeah some of the pics might not be too appetizing or they are too "right in your face" types, but the screen advances SO FASSSSST that its out of the way in like 7 seconds or less. In fact, when someone posts a picture link, by the time I get over to click on it, it's already advanced so much--its off the page already and I have to keep scrolling down. Are the pictures that bad that 3-7 seconds on the screen are going to burn your eyes? LOL

AHHHH! MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!
Originally Posted by tia travels

Yes it still burns. whether it is 3-7 seconds or 2 minutes. I don't care. There have also been times when I've been in the room, and it's pretty quiet. I open a pic and it's a chick's full on birth canal. I want to be able to close it! Not wait for the screen to move up so the picture isn't visible.

Also had my kiddo walk into the room a couple of times while these pics were on my screen. Should have seen the expression on my face as I was trying to close out the window completely.

Just my $.02

Genesis Nicole